What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Supernatural/Occult Horror - Short Story collection about death. A boy digs up a death girl and she hunts him, a group of teenagers perform a ritual sacrifice and one is posed, a girl receives a heart transplant and finds the owners killer.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alice (new)

Alice Young 2000s
It’s a collection of short stories all centered around death and resurrection.
The first story is about a boy who is obsessed with the dead. He digs up a girl and her spirit follows him home.
Another story is about a group of teenagers who perform a ritual sacrifice and one is posed by something.
A think one story was about a vampire hunter in a club.
Another was about a girl who gets a heart transplant and she begins to act like the boy who’s heart she has. She then finds his killer.
There was a post about death marching through a farm after famine and war
Multiple authors

[on hiatus] The rockabilly werewolf from Mars | 1527 comments Were these aimed at adults or teen-agers? Were they by multiple authors or all the same? Can you remember anything about the cover?

message 3: by Alice (new)

Alice Young I’m not sure. There were some explicit scenes and language but I’ve seen worst in YA.
The cover was dark, I think it had the dead girl from the first story dragging her self from her grave.