What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Romance books where hero cheats on heroine with other woman, leaves her for ow, but later regrets & grovels really hard

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Penn (new)

Penn | 5 comments Hi! I am looking for books to read that have the same theme to S.P West's Life Without You. I was not too happy with how it turned out in the end because I don't think the groveling that the H did was not enough, but it stuck to my head because of the angsty romance. So, I am searching for romance books where hero cheats on heroine with ow and actually leaves her for ow, but grovels really really hard after because he realizes how much he loves heroine and regrets what he did. Any suggestions? Life Without You

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35383 comments Mod
Penn, I removed the specific book title and author from the topic header -- and added a general description of the type of books you're looking for.

message 3: by Penn (new)

Penn | 5 comments I guess I went a bit too specific for the theme. Thanks for changing it :)

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35383 comments Mod
You're welcome.

message 5: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 329 comments Completely agree and I'm searching for a book like this myself. I remember reading one where he leaves and when he comes back the heroine forgives him nearly immediately - made my blood boil

message 6: by Rae (new)

Rae | 301 comments I have a whole list of that trope on my profile. Iys called "hero chooses ow over heroine".