What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > The genre would be fantasy and suspense since I remember it being scary. I also believe it is middle grade and had a merman and a kraken (or some form of squid or octopus-like monster) in it

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaitlin (new)

Kaitlin | 1 comments The book had a cove that the main chatacters would hang out at. There was a human girl and a human boy and then the young merman. I believe the three were either 11 or 12, but i could be wrong. I could have sworn the title had the word "deep" in it, but when I searched Google nothing came up with the details I remembered. The cover was a deep blue and depicted an illistration of the depths of the ocean, and magbe it had the kraken on the cover as well. I could be wrong on some details, but I would really love to find this book and reread it! I remember really loving it but since I've read so many books since 6th grade, I can't remember the name. Please let me know if you have any ideas on what book it might be! The year I read the book was 2014 or 2015.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35366 comments Mod
Emily Windsnap and the Monster from the Deep by Liz Kessler?

Search = https://www.worldcat.org/advancedsear... > Keyword: merman kraken | Subject: fantasy | Juvenile | Fiction | Book | English