What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult Romance, Fantasy, Cult (?)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Finau (new)

Finau | 2 comments I read this about two years ago and never finished it, so bear with me.

It starts out with the main girl, she’s locked up in this ‘house’, or a mansion, in the middle of nowhere. Somewhere in the forest? With lots of (pine) trees? There isn’t really that many people or stores in that location. So, she’s trying to escape, and she did, and has been running in the middle of nowhere until she saw a truck that’s parked by a convenience store, or something like that, and she runs up to it and hides in it. The owner, the main guy, now climbs back in and drives to wherever he’s driving to, until he notices that someone is in it? Either that, or the ‘bad guys’, the ones who who kept the girl prisoner for I-don’t-know-how-long finally caught on to her and the main guy comes out and see what’s happening and decides to help her. They exchange some gunshots... I don’t remember well but I believe he’s in the SWAT or some kind of secret organization who're given jobs or clients.. he and his colleagues are close? Like friends. Someone help me? Just throw me any title that has something to do with a girl escaping a ‘cult’ and is rescued by a cop, secret agent , or anything along those lines.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35362 comments Mod
Finau, that's a good start. You must add more plot details (from your comments) to the topic header (title), so someone can recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of romance requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 3: by Finau (new)

Finau | 2 comments Sorry, I was going to edit it and I thought that maybe you already deleted it, and I could have just come back and post it again. Having read the instructions carefully. Thanks.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35362 comments Mod
Please edit this thread if you can. It's easier for the moderators than searching for duplicate threads and deleting them.