Heroes/Readers of Olympus discussion

Fan fic > Percabeth fanfics

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

daughterofathenacarli | 1393 comments Mod
Post all of your fanfics about Percabeth here! Just make sure to get them approved first!

message 2: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

TUNNEL OF LOVE PROPOSAL!
A Percabeth Fanfic

By AnnabethChase

“Ok, you can open your eyes!” Percy Jackson slipped the blindfold off of his girlfriend, Annabeth Chase. He spun her around, and she gasped. They were in front of the Tunnel of Love, the water park ride she’d ridden with him so many years ago, to retrieve Ares’ shield.
Percy grinned. “Well? Shall we go in?” He held out his arm, and Annabeth took it. They walked toward the Tunnel of Love together.
They were almost through the ride, (this time with no metal spiders, for which Annabeth was very grateful for) When Percy unexpectedly kissed her. “Heyyyyyyyy, lovebirds” a voice called. It sounded like Leo. They broke apart, and saw the 7, Reyna, Nico, Thalia, the Stolls, and other demigods in the sky. It had been Leo. Then, In the same teasing tone, Leo said “Isn’t it a tradition to dunk these guys whenever we find them like this? I’ve never been able to be part of that fun. I think we should do it now!” The demigods swooped down on their Pegasi.
Annabeth grabbed Percy’s hand. “The end is coming up. We can escape them if we do the same thing we did last time, when we were 12. We’ll kill Leo later. Come on”
They ran to the front of the ride, and Percy said, “On your mark.”, thinking of how last time If he had jumped them they would be dead. “Okay” said Annabeth, smiling. One....... two...... three!”
They jumped, Percy propelling them along with water. They landed over the gate, and ducked into the gift shop. They laughed, as the hoard of demigods flew by, looking for completely oblivious to the fact that the couple they were looking for were watching them fly by.
Focused on looking out the window, Annabeth hadn’t seen that Percy has dropped down on one knee, until he said, “Wise Girl” she turned, and saw him. He was smiling. He said, “Wise Girl, you are the person who made my life worth living. I would give up immortality for you again in a heartbeat. I would fall into Tartarus again, hold up the sky again, I would do anything for you. I have been in love with you sense I was 12 years old. And I have been dreaming of this day ever sense.”
Annabeth’s eyes were shining with happiness and glistening with happy tears. Percy took a breath, and went on. “What I’m trying to say is, Annabeth, will you marry me?”
“Yes! Yes, yes yes, yes yes!” Annabeth was giddy and speechless, and all she could say was yes, so she just kissed him.

message 3: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Hey, this is my first time writing a fanfic, so please give me some feedback! I think constructive criticism is good, so if you have any tips or anything, please tell me! Also, do you think this is good enough to go on watt pad? I don’t have watt pad yet but I can always download it!

message 4: by Tayven (new)

Tayven Ross | 540 comments Its great!

message 5: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Thanks!

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) You should totally get an account on Wattpad. This story deserves to be there! It's absolutely sweet. Loved it!

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) AnnabethChase wrote: "Post all of your fanfics about Percabeth here! Just make sure to get them approved first!"

Btw, do we post our fanfics here to be approved or send them to you?

message 8: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Thanks, Rose! And you can post it on the Get Your Fanfics Approved topic!