Hamilton Fan Group discussion

Songs > The Election of 1800

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate . . .

message 2: by Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (last edited Jul 17, 2020 09:28AM) (new)

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) | 383 comments Alex: "Your openly campaigning!"

Burr: "Honestly it's quite draining. Heh."

Alex: "Burr?"

Burr: "-Sir."

Poor Burr sounded so tired and exhausted XD

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

One of my favorites!!

Phoenix (Books with Wings) I think this song is really good but there's also a side of me that doesn't like it because I really don't like the giant shift between "it's quiet uptown" and this one. It's so...it's jarring.

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) | 383 comments I get where your coming from! I'm listening to it rn and I got kinda disappointed when I knew the song was coming up next, but ya just gotta love Madison at the beginning

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE THIS ONE LMAO

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) Jefferson has my vote.
I have never agreed with Jefferson once. We have fought on like 75 different fronts. But when all is said and all is done . . .
Jefferson has beliefs.
BURR HAS NONE.

Most. Solid. Burn. EVER.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

YAAAAAASSSSS!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Jefferson has big hair.
Burr has none

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

LmAOOOO NOOOO

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

LMAOOO

OK STORY TIME CHILDREN

IN HISTORY CLASS WE ARE LEARNING ABOUT ELECTIONS AND MY TEACHER WAS LIKE “oh yeah in the election of 1800 it was a tie” AND ME AND MY BEST FRIEND LOOKED AT EACH OTHER AND JUST RANDOMLY STARTED SINGING-WHISPERING THE ELECTION OF 1800 AND EVERYONE WAS LIKE “wtf those girls are CRAAAAZZZZYY”

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) I legit did the SAME thing XD