Hamilton Fan Group discussion

Songs > Guns and Ships

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate . . .

message 2: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 64 comments I really like this song. I like the beat in the background and how it starts off similar to some others, great unity.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I went to France to get more funds, but xame back with morw Guns, and ships, and so the balance shifts."

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) | 383 comments "We rendezvous with Roshambo, consolidate their gifts."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe.

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) | 383 comments It's fun knowing lyrics

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe! So it is!

message 10: by Lуηη (new)

Lуηη "we need hamilton!"

message 11: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) LAFAYETTE

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

LAFAYETTE!

I'm takin' this horse by the reins makin' red coats redder with blood stains! & Im never gonna stop until' I make 'em drop I'll burn 'em up & scatter the remains I'm! Escaping 'em enraging 'em ow! I go to france with more funds, I come back with more guns! & Ships! & so the balance shifts!

space queen of narnia (callsign_sparrow) I just re-watched Hamilton the other day, and not going to lie, this song is so epic

or should I say...

LAFAYETTE & HIS RAP IS SO EPIC

Gods I love this musical...

message 14: by andrea (new)

andrea (taylor’s version) | 73 comments My only standing accomplishment is that I know it by heart honestly.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I come back with more,
Gum, and Chips, and soda bread and dips.