What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romantic Thriller: Abused wife escapes husband (who has her trapped and tied up in their home in D.C.) and moves to London (?) under a new identity and opens an art studio.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Norton | 3 comments Romantic Thriller: Abused wife escapes husband (who has her trapped and tied up in their home in D.C.) and moves to London (?) under a new identity and opens an art studio. Husband goes to jail. We later find out he carved his name into her abdomen. Wealthy man falls for her and she goes to his island home. He has a daughter from a previous relationship that he keeps secret. She eventually meets the daughter. Woman's husband figured out where in London she is and hides in the space above her art studio. He ultimately follows her to the island and tries to kill her during a hurricane/typhoon. I think it was probably around 2012-2014 that I first read this. I can member tiny details like the first house she stays in has a deck that has a clear bottom to see the water below. She has a fear of locked doors. Wealthy man's head of security strongly dislikes her.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Jul 18, 2020 07:12PM) (new)

Kris | 35397 comments Mod
Lynn, you started a thread for this book here on March 18:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

so I’m closing the current thread. One thread per book request, otherwise it gets confusing.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.