FLASHLIGHT READERS discussion

SO... > So...What are your Favorite Book Quotes??

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amelie (new)

Amelie | 1106 comments “Being different isn’t a bad thing. It means you’re brave enough to be yourself.” - Luna Lovegood, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Sally Jackson, Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief

“No relationship, or friendship, is defined by one moment. It’s an accumulation of all the moments we spend together.” - Zhang Ji O’Malley, Aurora Burning

"There is always a way out for those clever enough to find it.” - Athena, Percy Jackson and The Titan’s Curse

“One cannot be brave who has no fear.” - Nova Artino, Renegades

message 2: by Srujan, Bibliophile (new)

Srujan (srujanreads) | 1320 comments Mod
My favourite quotes are:
"Happiness can be even found in darkness only if one remembers to turn on the lights" - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban

“Books were so much easier to relate to than people.”
― Brenda Hiatt, Starstruck

“Life is not a paragraph, and death is no parenthesis.”
― Paula Hawkins, The Girl on the Train

“Everything is possible. The impossible just takes longer.”
― Dan Brown, Digital Fortress

message 3: by Amna (new)

Amna (iamnaa) | 340 comments "My life is a perfect graveyard of buried hopes" - Anne of Green Gable

" She needed a hero, so she became one" - wonder woman.

message 4: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 532 comments "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

"Books keep stupidity at bay."- The Little Paris Bookshop

"I can't go back to tomorrow, because I was a different person then."- Alice in Wonderland

"Here is a small fact; you are going to die."- The Book Thief

"Two rights don't equal a left."- The BFG

"For what you see and hear depends a good deal on where you are standing. It also depends on what kind of person you are."- The Magician's Nephew

"If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely."- The Twists

"Words are life."-The Book Thief

"Always."- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows