What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

My Enemy Next Door
This topic is about My Enemy Next Door
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Adult Romance, Lawyers, Fake Date. Heroine is prosecutor, hero is defense lawyer, he's her fake date to a party. She became a lawyer after her relative or she was attacked. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Timeout (new) - added it

Timeout | 10 comments read in last 2 years approx. She is a prosecutor and he is a defender. They are friends with lawyer couple too. I think she needs a date to go to a party (possibly her sister). She became a lawyer after a relative or she was attacked. In the case, he gets off the person she is against. I think she also gets jumped in court and he helps. I think he pesters her once he knows she needs a date after overhearing her with a friend (whos pregnant?).

message 2: by ju (new)

ju (thenightcoutrs) | 10 comments I’m not sure, because i haven’t read them, but I know Emma Chase has a series about lawyers. I believe it’s called Legal Briefs, maybe you could check those out see if one is what you are looking for!

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35739 comments Mod
Timeout, I added some details to the header/topic title, so your book might be recognized from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

You can update it by clicking the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 4: by Timeout (new) - added it

Timeout | 10 comments Thanks for the titles. It turned out to be a whitney g book...which I can no longer get hold of. grrrr

message 5: by Timeout (new) - added it

Timeout | 10 comments My enemy next door.

message 6: by L J (new)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

My Enemy Next Door (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Whitney G. (other topics)
Nicole London (other topics)