Harry Potter discussion

Fun Stuff > Snape, Snape!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angie (new)

Angie This is funny! Snape rules!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1XIm...

message 2: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I agree. All the potter puppet pals ones are funny.

message 3: by Angie (new)

Angie Sella, I watched some of the others and they are great! I like the swears one also.

message 4: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Yeah, me too.

message 5: by Maya (new)

Maya (numerounochewylover) | 270 comments oh my god! Wizard Swears is the best!!!!!

message 6: by Dena (new)

Dena | 12 comments Did you know about the hidden video? It's in the origional "Potter Puppet Pals". When Voldemort is zapping Harry, if you click on the star that appears, then there is this extra video of Hermione blowing up Ron. I is quite entertaining. (You have to be on their website to do this--not youtube).

message 7: by Angie (new)

Angie No I didn't know about that, I didn't even know they had their own website! Thanks for the info I am going to check it out!

message 8: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) omg, i LOVE the ticking noise one!!! i can sing along... i know, i have no life!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I TOTALLY LUV THE POTTER PUPPET PALS!! especially THE MYSTERIOUS TICKING NOISE, and then i like School Is For Losers.

message 10: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) | 732 comments potter pals forever! they are so funny!!!!

snape...snape...severus snape dumbledore!...snape...severus snape dumbledore!...hermione...

ok ok i'll get a life!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ron! Ron! Ron Weasly! Dumbldore! Snape! Hermionie! Harry Potter! Serverous, Hermionie! Weasly! Singing our song all day long at HOGWARTS!! i found the source of the ticking its a pipe bomb! Yeah!!! BOOOM!!!! ha ha ha ha Voldemort Voldemort ooooh volde volde volde voldemort!!!

omg ill stop!

message 12: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) | 732 comments ah heh... (backs away slowly from computer...)
lol, actually i shouldn't talk!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 246 comments I love Voldemort's voice! Potter puppet pals were my first fan vid of Harry Potter. They hold a special place in my heart for that :D