Eureka {An Advance Roleplay} discussion

Chambers/ Apartments > Arabella's Chambers

Comments Showing 1-50 of 113 (113 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 271 comments Mod

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 457 comments Mod
As her mother carried her back to a castle, Emily was questioning her every step of the way about what a pack was and was she a princess since she lived in a castle as big this one to where was this place. She even asked if she could pet the doggies she saw walking around. She 'ooo' and 'aah' at the different things she saw as they walked through the community to the red white castle. Once inside, she begin giggling as the castle was like the ones she seen in her fairytale books. She was so focus on her surroundings that she forgot being sleepy or hungry. "This where you live, Mama?" she asked when Arabella stopped in front of a door. They were on a hallway where a lot of other doors were spread apart. She wondered if people lived in those rooms too.

message 3: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 271 comments Mod
She must have driven my sister nuts with all of these questions Arabella thought to herself. Some of the questions Arabella tried to answer like if she believed she was a princess than she was. It was pretty easy to come to that assumption and she was a fire year old what was the harm and letting her believe that. Her mother knew that they shouldn't really get a pet, mostly because she would be the one to take care of it. She just had that feeling. Maybe we'll get her a goldfish "Yes sweetheart is this is wear I live" she took her key out of her pocket and unlocked the door for them. She would have to meet with the alpha later and let them know that her daughter was officially joining the pack. She opened the door and let her daughter walk in first. It was just a small apartment area. "Welcome home" Arabella closed the door behind them and took her shoes off before heading towards the kitchen area.

(view spoiler)

Emily giggled and ran inside. Stopping in the middle of the room, she gaze wondered around. The place looked big to her five year old self. She begin running to the first room. Peeking inside she aahed. Turning she went to the next room and laughed when she saw it was the bathroom. Then at the last room, when she looked inside her eyes widen. "Is this my room Mam!" She went further into the pink room. Ot was so pretty to her. She approached the small table and picked up the teddy bear in the chair. Hugging to her chest she went and sat on the bed. She had left her thongs back at her aunt's house, but she wondered if this was her new things.

message 5: by Angel of Life (last edited May 28, 2020 03:07PM) (new)

(view spoiler)

Arabella let Emily run around that way she could take a tour of the place and get use to wear everything was. Arabella on the other hand went to the kitchen to figure out what to fix her for lunch. She figured a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with some apple slices and juice would please her. She got everything out that he needed in order to make it for her. She never remembered Emily being very picky but she felt like this was a safe option for her. She soon heard Emily call out asking if the bedroom was her's. She figured she found the pink room with the toys "yes it is" she answered her daughter. She quickly made her sandwich and cut up an apple to make apple slices. She then went to go find her checking her daughters room first. She found her sitting on the bed hugging her new teddy bear. It was nice to finally be able to look into this room and not see it empty. "I see you found your teddy bear."

"Un-hu Mama," she said looking down at the stuffed animal. "His name is Sirius." She then sat her bear at the head of her bed beside her pillow. Getting down from the bed, she walked toward Arabella and took her hand when she was close enough. "I like my room very much. How'd you know my favorite color is pink" She looked up at her mother. She was happy to have a room at her mother's castle. She was happy being with her mother.

message 7: by Angel of Life (new)

Seeing Emily smile filled her with joy, she was glad taht she was able to make her daughter happy. "That is a very good name for him" Arabella commented. She looked down at her when the small girl walked over to her to grab her hand, which she happily held. "I'm glad you like your room, I worked really hard on it. I know your favorite color because I asked your auntie. Plus you're my daughter I feel like I know you. Now you said you were hungry right?" She walked with her back to the kitchen area, Arabella pulled out a chair for her to sit on. It was going to be nice to have another person around the house. She let her sit down before grabbing her plate that was on the counter. She placed it on the table and got her some juice to drink. "Was living with auntie really that terrible sweetheart?"

(How did you imagine her aunt to be?)

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

(Maybe caring but maybe strict over how neat and tidy she wanted the little girl to be. Maybe she wasn't allowed to rough play or really get dirty.)

message 10: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited May 30, 2020 12:02AM) (new)

Taking a seat, Emily's face brightened at the sight of the food. She immediately dug into her food. Yet just before she could taste her food, she heard her mother's question about her aunt. She lowered the sandwich from her mouth. "With auntie, I couldn't play chase with Charlie and his friends. She won't let me make mud pies or spin around." She looked at her food. "She said a little girl is suppose to be seen not heard." Emily looked up at her mother. She didn't like her firm aunt too much for other reasons besides these. "I can't play cowboys and indians. She made me wear dresses all the time and even did my hair with ribbons. The ribbons were pretty. Some of the dresses were itchy. I don't have to go back do I Mama?"

message 11: by Angel of Life (last edited May 31, 2020 11:10PM) (new)

As soon as Arabella placed the glass for her daughter, down on the table she sat down in the chair across from her. She listened to her daughter and everything that her auntie wouldn't let her do. She was a bit surprised at her sister. "Well I'm sorry she didn't let you enjoy the things you like to do. You do not have to go back. You were only going to live with her for a short while. I was getting use to work here, and I made that room for you that way you had a place to sleep when you arrived here. You will be allowed to play to your heart desire, you don't have to wear dresses all the time. You can talk all you want." She told her, that's how her father raised them, they could do pretty much whatever they wanted, they were allowed to rough house and get dirty. They were allowed to run and play with the boys. "You know I use to have a lot of friends that were boys so did your auntie." Arabella paused for a second "now go ahead and eat sweetie" she told her daughter, she didn't want her to starve. Now that she thought about it Emily's father was one of the boys she use to run around with and play with when she was younger. They grew up together and she had really fallen for him, because of that love she had Emily now who brought her so much joy.

A big smile formed on Emily's face. "Thank you Mama!" She happily begin eating. Her first bite was a big bite. She munched on her sandwich quietly. Once she finished her food some minutes later, she picked up her cup and drunk from it. Once she was done she patted her stomach grinning as she did. "All full Mama." At that moment she let out a big yawn. "Sleepy time Mama?" She wondered if she had to take a bath. Her aunt usually made her take a bath after coming from outside.

message 13: by Angel of Life (new)

Arabella watched as Emily finished her lunch and her juice. She was glad that she was able to feed her daughter and get her into a safe place. She was just happy to see her. She wondered why her sister never got in touch with her when she realized that Emily was gone. She looked at her and laughed a little bit when she patted her stomach after she ate. "Sleepy? alright" Arabella got up from her seat and put the dishes in the sink for now, she then picked up her daughter and carried her to her daughter's bedroom. She set her down "go look in the bottom drawer of your dresser over there. I put all of your pajamas in there so why don't you pick out a pair and we can get your clothes into the washer." She knew that her daughter would need a bath before they went to bed for the night or early in the morning the next day. She had been outside in the wilderness for awhile. "What do you say about a bath? should you take one now or later tonight?" she asked her.

Happily yet sleepily, Emily crossed the room to the dresser. Following her mother's instructions, she pulled open the dresser box on the bottom. A smile cane over her face at the sight of the new pjs. Her eyes scanned from right to left as she debated ob which ones she wanted to wear. "Do I have to bath Mama? I'm not very dirty?" The sight of the new clothes made her happy. Her mama haven't forgotten her.

message 15: by Angel of Life (new)

"Well I won't make you take a bath before your nap, but once you wake up from it we should probably get you bathed." She told her daughter as she watched her try to pick out a pair of pajamas to wear. There was no way that Arabella could forget about her daughter, she loved her to death. She had tried to do everything right by her daughter. She soon walked over to where her daughter stood and sat down on her knees next to her. "Which ones do you want to wear? we have pink ones right here, they have a unicorn on the front. We have some purple and blue ones. This one is just a night gown." She said to her as she looked over the different pairs. She had a few different ones to pick from.

"The unicorn one Mama. Ilove unicorns." She picked upthe pink pajamas. Turning to her mother a long yawn had her opening her mouth wide. Once she was finished she looked at her mother through sleepy eyes. It had been a tiring day for her. Sneaking out her aunt's house and then climbing over logs and hills had been so much on her. But she was glad that she was with her mother again. Her mother was so kind and pretty. She hoped to one day grow up and be kind and pretty like her. She lifted her arms for her mother to change her.

message 17: by Angel of Life (new)

Arabella ended up laughing a little bit at what her daughter said. "I know you love unicorns that's why I got it for you." She told her daughter. She took the pajamas and set them aside, when her daughter put her arms up she took of the shirt she had on and put her new pajama shirt on over her head she then helped her get her arms through the holes. She then helped her get her pants off and put the pajama pants on. She got up onto her feet and picked the dirty clothes she put them in the laundry basket. She then picked up her daughter and took her back to her bedroom, Arabella placed her on the bed. "You had a long walk today didn't you?" she soon pulled the covers back that way her daughter could climb under them.

Emily climbed to the head of the bed. It was so soft she thought. Getting in the position where the covers were pulled back she waited to be tucked in. She missed this. She missed her mother. A yawn left her lips and she snuggle into the bed. Turning on her side since that was what was comfortable to her. "Uh-hu Mama. I did what you told me and followed my nose to you like we used to play hide and seek." She yawned again.

(Does Arabella have a mate?)

message 19: by Angel of Life (last edited Aug 04, 2020 10:33AM) (new)

"Good girl" she told Emily, she climbed into the bed next to her and wrapped her arm around her daughter and pulled her close to her. She curled up slightly as she held Emily close to her. She loved her and didn't want to lose her again, she figured she was now in a better spot and a better position that she could support her daughter. Emily meant the world to Arabella and she didn't want to have to leave her again. She ran her fingers lightly through Emily's hair and just looked at her, she was afraid that if she fell asleep that she would be gone when she woke up. It would take some time getting use to having her there.

(Well I want her to have one but no one has asked or taken the position to be her mate.)

Snuggling up against her mother it didn't take long for Emily to fall asleep. She dreamt of her mother and her playing along with a unicorn. She was happy now that she was with her mother again and nothing was going to keep her away. She opened her eyes about an hour and a half later. Her body still feeling the effects from sleep. She being to sit up and stretched.

message 21: by Angel of Life (new)

Sleep finally found Arabella as she laid there in her bed with her daughter Emily. She thought for sure that she wouldn't be able to fall asleep because she would be so worried about Emily. Arabella had only been able to sleep for about an hour, when she woke up Emily was still asleep. She slowly unwrapped her arms from around the little girl. Arabella tried really hard to not wake up Emily as she got out of bed. She went to her bathroom, she knew she would really need a shower.

"Mama I'm hungry," Emily said as she looked to the spot where her mother was suppose to be laying. When she didn't see her she looked around the room not seeing her. Climbing out of bed she begin walking toward the door. "Mama?" She then walks out into the living room looking around. Walking into the kitchen she wondered what kinds of food were there to eat.

message 23: by Angel of Life (last edited Aug 14, 2020 08:45AM) (new)

Once she was finally clean and had come back to reality, from the thoughts that were lingering in her mind. She turned off the showers and got out. She pulled on just some lounge pants and a short black shirt. She dried her hair a little bit with the towel as she was walking out of the bathroom. When she noticed that her daughter was no longer in bed she panicked. Tossing the towel to the side she called out her name. "Emily?" she looked under her bed and even in her closet. She was no where in the bedroom and she had really hoped that she hadn't left the small apartment. She called out her name again "Emily?" she said as she walked out of her bedroom and went to check her daughters room thinking maybe she had gone to play with her toys.

(I really want her to leave the apartment so she can run into her mother's mate.:/)

message 25: by Angel of Life (new)

(That would be so cute!)

Not seeing anything reachable, Emily decided to go outside to place. She had seen the dogs walking around outside and she wanted to play with them. Excited she ran to her room and put on some shoes before heading out the door. By this time her mother was just getting out of the shower. Leaving the door open enough for her to get out, she ran down the hall. Spotting a tall man with long hair that was walking in the direction she ran, she wondered if he could tell her where the door was.

Kalix was on his way to the training grounds. He was wearing his light gear that would protect him from silver since today he would be working with silver. He was in the mist of coming up with fighting gear that could guard them against silver bullets sort like bullet prove vest but more like armor. As he was walking he caught the scene of someone running toward him. Turning his head to look over his shoulder, he spotted a little girl running toward him. He stopped walking.

"Mister, I want to see the doggies. Can you take me to them?" Emily asked after catching up with the stranger. She wasn't afraid of much which is why she talked to any one.

"Doggies?" Kalix turned around to face her. Kneeling he looked the little girl in the face. She was a pretty little girl but where were her parents he wondered.

"Uh hu."

message 27: by Angel of Life (new)

When Arabella had checked Emily's room for her she realized that she wasn't in there either. Her daughter had been in there though. Her smell was pretty much all over this apartment, she looked in her daughters closet and noticed that a pair of her shoes were missing. Arabella shook her head and her heart sank, Emily only really put on her shoes when she was going out outside to play. Arabella quickly went to the common area and didn't see her in either the living room or the kitchen. Her suspicion was right correct, she had grabbed her sweatshirt from the back of one of the kitchen chairs and quickly went to the front door.

Noticing that the front door was open she just got more nervous. Throwing the door open she called Emily's name again as she walked out into the hallway. She looked in each direction hoping that maybe she would be able to pinpoint her daughter. Arabella had to calm herself down that way she could actually pick up her daughters scent. Once she finally got it she took off down one direction following it.

"Where is your mama, Little Girl?" Kalix tilted his head to the side. There was no way he was going to take her outside. A pup who has parents is one that could be trouble for him if he were to take her outside. Mama wolf was no joking matter. "You probably have your mother worried."

Emily locked her hands behind her back. "I want to play. I didn't mean to worrie my mama." Her gaze dropped down to the ground.

A smile tugged at Kalix's lips. He thought she was cute wanting to play but also caring about her mother

message 29: by Angel of Life (new)

As she got closer she noticed some people down towards the end of the hallway. Some part of her told her that was her daughter, she didn't recognize the man though. "Emily!" Arabella called, hoping that was her daughter and not some random man with his child. She jogged closer to the both of them. The closer she got though the more she realized it was Emily, just her scent alone told her it was her. She felt a little relieved that she found her, she didn't know what she would have done if she had lost her for good. Arabella now knew that this single parent thing was going to be a lot harder than she had expected.

Both Kalix and Emily looked in the direction Emily's name had been called. Kalix rose to his feet. He concluded this was the little girl's mother. Looking at the approaching woman he found her to be the typical worried mom. The closer she git the more he found her to be attractive. Too bad she's taken he thought.

"Mama!" Emily squeaked. Turning around she runs to her mother. "Mama I want to play with the doggies. That man is going to take me." She told her. It didn't matter that she was still in her pjs nor that he was a stranger, but playing was at the top of her list. Right next to food.

message 31: by Angel of Life (new)

Arabella crouched down and wrapped her arms around Emily as soon as her daughter reached her. She gave her a tight squeeze before releasing her so she could talk to her. Arabella looked up towards Kalix when her daughter told her that he was going to take her to play with the doggies. "Honey, I think he's busy right now. Plus we need to get you bathed, into some plays clothes and probably something to eat." She told her, she took her tiny little hands into hers and gave a small smile to her. "There is something I need to tell you... those doggies... they aren't really house pets. They are people, like you and me." Arabella knew it was probably hard for her to understand. She soon stood up and picked Emily up to hold her on her hip. She looked at Kalix and smiled at him. "Thanks for well not letting her run off. I would have never found her if she left the castle."

"Ok," there was a hint of disappointment in Emily's voice at being told she couldn't play with the doggies yet. She held onto her mother's hand like a good girl and looked up at the talk man. Then ger mother's next statement had her turning her head to look up at Arabella. "Mama doggies can't be people. Doggies are doggies."

A small smile spread across Kalix's face as he listened to their conversation. The little girl was too young to realize what werewolves were. It was clear she haven't grew up among werewolves. His gaze followed Arabella as she lifted her child into her arms. "I figured you'll be worried and was looking for her. I'm guessing she didn't grow up here but in the human ways." He felt the wolf in him wanted to reach out to touch her. He silenced his wolf urges mentally. "You're a beta. I'm sorry I didn't recognize it earlier." He bow his head in respect toward her.

message 33: by Angel of Life (new)

Arabella knew that she had a lot of talking and explaining to do with Emily. She looked back at her daughter and knew right away that this was going to be hard for her to explain. She wasn't even really sure where to start. She could possibly get some help from a teacher, or maybe if she just took Emily outside she would be able to understand a bit better. When she looked at Kalix again when he asked his question. It was that obvious just by talking to Emily.

She then noticed him bow his head to her. "It's alright, I am still trying to get use to the position myself. Emily nor I were raised around werewolves. Long story short, my parents were not the best. I got adopted into another family and our alpha sent a letter to me. Wanting to know if I wanted the position and I said yes." She tried to explain to him, not that she needed to explain herself but she felt like she did when it came to him not really understanding why. "I don't think I've seen you around before, what's your name?" Arabella asked him with a kind smile on her face. Part of her wanted to invite him over for lunch or dinner sometime, in a way to say thank you for being so kind to Emily. She knew that by the way he was dressed that he was needed some place really soon.

So she was new here. That explains a lot. He didn't know all the betas yet, but he was aware of the alphas. Who knew one of the betas would be a woman with a child. He wandered how she would do in battle or if she just had great leadership and a great mind in order to be a beta. "Kalix. Kalix Bloon. I'm a zêta . i was on my way to the sparring grounds to test out an invention of mine. And why am I telling you this?" He averted his gaze thinking why the words easily left his mouth. "Forgive me. I'm not usually this talkative." He looked at Emily who was bow smiling. "I will see you about Beta..." he trailed off not realizing he knew her name.

message 35: by Angel of Life (new)

There was something in his eyes as he spoke, it was almost like a spark but as soon as the spark came it quickly faded with his words. It was almost like he has been told countless times by others that they didn't care. That was not the case with her, she was actually interested. As he turned to take his leave she was about to do the same thing to take care of Emily. Something was pulling at her heart strings though, it was telling her to stop him while she still had the chance. She had a feeling that if she didn't ask him now she would never be able to find him though they were in the same pack, in the same kingdom. "Hey Kalix, would you like to have lunch or dinner with us sometime? Maybe then you can tell me how your invention works." She had a look of curiosity on her face. "Oh and I forgot to tell you my name. My name is Arabella Kross." She had to bite her tongue to keep herself from rambling, she felt her heart beat skip beats as she looked at him.

Kalix paused mid step upon hearibg Arabella's question. For a moment he thought she wasn't interest in what he was creating just like many of the others. A selected few has onlt showed interest in his creations. He didn't blame those who didn't because half the time his inventions fail and the half it worked partway. His eyebrows rose at her invitation to have dinner with her. He usually went down to the dining room to join the others who didn't know how to cook or wanted to socialize. He wasn't fond of small talk. Small talk lead to getting to know others. He had loss his family. He wasn't about to form new attachments. But Arabelle. Her name sounded nice in his head. She was interest in his invention. He decided to agree to dinner. Nodding his head he wandered if he would met her mate. "I'll come to your room around eight."

Emily looked at her mother. She placed a hand on her mother cheek to turn her face toward her. "I want to play with the doggies Mama." She was growing a little impatiant with their conversation. She wanted to play despite having to take a bath before she could actually play.

message 37: by Angel of Life (new)

Of course while waiting for his answer she began to get nervous, she was great at hiding her emotions that she didn't want shown so she was really hoping he didn't see how nervous she was. Once he told her he would be at her place around eight she gave him a nod. She figured that Emily might be in bed by six or seven depending on when she got tired. So it might just be the two of them. Arabella was glad that her mother taught her how to cook. Her face was then pulled from Kalix and towards her daughter. "Okay okay we'll go" she turned back to Kalix, "I bet go before she grows too impatient, I'll see you later." She turned and started to head back to her apartment with Emily still in her arms. The more she thought about it the more she had butterflies in her stomach.

Kalix watched them go. He thought Arabella was really nice for a beta. She didn't come off as too serious or anything of that sort. Turning he paused to look back at her slowly walking away form. Smiling he faced forward and headed toward the sparring ground.

"He was tall Mama," said Emiky. She rested her head on her Arabella's shoulder. She wondered what kind of kids played here and if they would like her. "I like him. He was nice. I can't wait to see the kids here. Wood they like me Mama?"

message 39: by Angel of Life (new)

"He was tall" that was totally fine with her though, Arabella liked tall guys. She liked being able to be wrapped up in someone's arms it made her feel comfortable. She soon got back to her apartment and walked inside. She closed the door with her foot behind them and took Emily straight to the bathroom to get quickly clean. She set Emily down and started the bath. "Do you need help getting your jammies off?" she asked Emily as she grabbed a towel for her and placed it on the counter.

Once sat on the floor, Emily begin to wriggle out of her closes. She wasn't ready for a bath, but she did want to play, so a bath was part of the deal. "I can do it Mama." She pulled her shirt off. Then slipped out of her bottoms. She waited for her mother to put her in the tub.

message 41: by Angel of Life (new)

Once the tub was filled she picked up Emily and set her int he bath, she then grabbed a wash cloth and got it wet before wiping off some of the dirt on her face. "How do you manage to get so dirty?" she asked her as she sat on her knees close to the tub. She loved her daughter but she was so messy much like her grandfather. Arabella knew that Emily wouldn't want to play int he bathtub. She really wanted to play with the doggies. "Do you remember when I told you how we were going to live in a pack?"

Emily begin playing with random stuff around the tub. As her face is being washed she stopped to allow her mother to clean her. She loved playing in the mud and dirty. There was something soothing about making a mud pie or running her feet across the dirt. "I play," she said as if that explained her dirt problem. She went back to picking random stuff up. At her mother's next question she nodded her head. "What's a pack?"

message 43: by Angel of Life (new)

I play she knew that her daughter loved to play in the mud and dirt but it always seemed to stress her out a little bit. She had no clue as to why. Part of it may be because she never got really dirty. "Well sweetie a pack is like a family, dogs will usually be in a pack, or wolves." She started to actually wash her body now. "Now do you remember the stories I use to tell you, about faires, mermaids, vampires and all of those types of creatures?" she asked her, she knew that she would probably come off as crazy to her daughter when she finally told her the whole truth.

Emily looked at her mother as she washed her and asked her about the many stories she used to tell her. She remembered them. Her favorite was about the wolves because wolves were really big doggies. She smiled as she thought about them. The stories were usually filled with new concepts she had asked many questions about whenever she wasn't sleepy yet. She remember her mother used to answer them despite being tired herself. "Uh hu. I remember. The wolves and unicorns is my favorites."

message 45: by Angel of Life (new)

"That's right, you loved those stories" Arabella paused for a moment before she set the wash cloth to the side and went to grab her daughter shampoo. "What would you say if I told you all of those creatures were real, the wolves, the unicorns, the mermaids. All of them?" She wanted to get her daughters opinion. She was now very proud of herself for telling her daughter these bedtime stories. It was going to be easier for her to explain, or at least she hoped so.

Emily thought for a moment. A smile then broke out on her face. "If they was real Mama that would be great. I want to meet a mermaid, or a good wolf and oh! A unicorn! I want to met them all." She thought about how it would be nice to meet wolves that were like people. That were so big she could ride on their backs. It would be wonderful.

message 47: by Angel of Life (new)

"That's what I was trying to tell you earlier sweetheart. Those creatures are real, I'm sure you'll have a chance to meet all of them at some point." Arabella told her, she wasn't exactly sure how to bring up the fact that she could turn into a wolf. She might just have to show her. Arabella put the shampoo in her daughters hair tried to rinse it out. She knew that Emily did't like baths but she normally didn't fight her too much on it. There had been a couple of times when she would let Emily take a shower with her. "We just happen to live with the wolves that I told you about."

Emily let her mother scrub her hair. She thought about what her mother was telling her. Wolves that turned into people--they were real. It took a moment but an awe look appeared on her face. Looking up at her mother her eyes seem to sparkle. "Can I meet them them Mama? I want to play with the wolf kids."

message 49: by Angel of Life (new)

"Of course you can meet them. In a way you already have. Those doggies you saw when we walked here were the wolves I told you about." She soon had her daughter fully cleaned and hair washed. She pulled the plug and picked up Emily having her stand on the rug. Arabella grabbed the towel and dried off Emily with it. She wrapped the towel around her and picked her up to take her to her bedroom. She set her down and opened the little girls closet. "So what do you want to wear?" she asked her.

Emily's eyes widen at that. Thinking back to earlier she concluded that they had to be wolves because they were bigger than the dogs she was used to. Once she was cleaned she watched in silent fascination as the water drained out. Once she was set on the rub and was being dried off she said, "I want to play with them." As she is being taken to her room she thought about how the wolves in the story were all kind. Looking in her closet her gaze scan over the clothes. Running to the closet she pulled out a very pretty dress to play in. "How about this Mama?"

« previous 1 3