Reading List Completists discussion

A Passage to India
This topic is about A Passage to India
29 views
Group Reads > A Passage To India by E. M. Forster

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matthew, Assistant List Master (new) - rated it 4 stars

Matthew (funkygman007) | 1738 comments Mod
Discuss our June 2020 Completist selection here.


message 2: by Matthew, Assistant List Master (new) - rated it 4 stars

Matthew (funkygman007) | 1738 comments Mod
A Passage to India starts today!


message 3: by Matthew, Assistant List Master (new) - rated it 4 stars

Matthew (funkygman007) | 1738 comments Mod
So far, compared to other recent classics I have read, this one is written in a much more palatable fashion. It is interesting and keeping my attention.


message 4: by Matthew, Assistant List Master (new) - rated it 4 stars

Matthew (funkygman007) | 1738 comments Mod
I just realized that I never shared my review! Did anyone else out there read it this past couple months?

At times it was a little slow and sometimes was hard to follow, but overall an interesting 4 star read!

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...


message 5: by Lesle (new) - added it

Lesle Matthew I have heard so many different opinions on this one. I will check out your review!


Carol | 59 comments Matthew wrote: "I just realized that I never shared my review! Did anyone else out there read it this past couple months?

I am in the process of reading it, Matthew. I rarely get uninterrupted time these days.


message 7: by Matthew, Assistant List Master (new) - rated it 4 stars

Matthew (funkygman007) | 1738 comments Mod
Carol wrote: "Matthew wrote: "I just realized that I never shared my review! Did anyone else out there read it this past couple months?

I am in the process of reading it, Matthew. I rarely get uninterrupted tim..."


Oh, man! I understand that!


message 8: by Matthew, Assistant List Master (new) - rated it 4 stars

Matthew (funkygman007) | 1738 comments Mod
Lesle wrote: "Matthew I have heard so many different opinions on this one. I will check out your review!"

I think I talked my self through several opinions while writing the review! :)


message 9: by Lesle (new) - added it

Lesle Yes I have to agree.

I feel like it is one of those you like it or hate it. Nothing much in-between. You were there though! lol


Carol | 59 comments I finally got around to writing a review.
Here is the link: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...


back to top