Christian Book Reviews discussion

My Funny Felicia (Forever Bride in 21 Questions, #3)
This topic is about My Funny Felicia
Reviews > Review Requested for New Romance Release

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheila (new) - added it

Sheila Holmes (authorsheilaholmes) | 47 comments Hi, Friends on GR.

I'm looking for reviews for the third book in my new series, FOREVER BRIDE IN 21 QUESTIONS. The title is MY FUNNY FELICIA.

Blurb:
Stuck in a ravine... in the dark... in the rain... in the middle of nowhere.
Civilization? one corner and two dark blocks away.
Call someone for help? Cell phone dead and no help available.
Felicia decides to walk. She finds a business storefront still open.
Can she find help there? Yes, and the "help" is tall, dark and handsome.
Does he help? Well, it depends on how you look at it.
In this surprise-ending-novelette, nothing you will imagine happens, happens.
Is that good or bad? That's the big question!

This is book 3 of an 8-surprise-ending-novelette series, FOREVER BRIDE IN 21 QUESTIONS.

I can email the manuscript in pdf if you'll respond with your email.

Thank you in advance for helping. I'm very appreciative.

Theresa Laws | 14 comments Hi, I'd like to read your book in the pdf format. Please send it to Misslaws20@icloud.com. thanks, sounds interesting

message 3: by Sheila (new) - added it

Sheila Holmes (authorsheilaholmes) | 47 comments Just emailed the pdf format to you, Theresa.

Thank you for the review.

Sheila

Annointed Author  | 14 comments Sounds intresting Sheila, you can email me at annointedauthor@mail.com

message 5: by Sheila (new) - added it

Sheila Holmes (authorsheilaholmes) | 47 comments Just emailed it. Hope you enjoy it,

message 6: by Violet (new) - added it

Violet Perry (Just a Bookish Blog) (justabookishblog) | 155 comments Sheila wrote: "Hi, Friends on GR.

I'm looking for reviews for the third book in my new series, FOREVER BRIDE IN 21 QUESTIONS. The title is MY FUNNY FELICIA.

Blurb:
Stuck in a ravine... in the dark... in t..."

Hi Sheila! How are you? Are you still looking for reviewers for your book? If so, I'd love to read and review it in exchange for a physical copy, as I don't really have a good way to read ebooks. My review would be published on Goodreads and my book blog. I can also be reached by email at: justabookishblog@gmail.com
Thank you!

message 7: by Sheila (new) - added it

Sheila Holmes (authorsheilaholmes) | 47 comments Violet wrote: "Sheila wrote: "Hi, Friends on GR.

Blurb:
Stuck in a ravine... in the d..."

Hi, Violet. Thank you so much for offering to review my novel, MY FUNNY FELICIA. Unfortunately, that novel isn't published as a paperback. There are more coming in that series, and I had already decided to wait and publish them all at the end as a series set.

I'm so sorry you have no way to read in any other format. But, I am grateful that you offered.