SCPL Teens discussion

Movies & TV Shows > Riverdale

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Seminole County Public Library (seminolecountypubliclibrary) | 119 comments Mod
Welcome to the Archieverse. Are you a fan of Riverdale? Why or why not? Discuss!

message 2: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 6 comments I was a fan of the show when it was in its first seasons, but as the seasons progressed the show became very strange and overall bad. Now I watch the show every now and then to see what’s happening but I wouldn’t call myself a fan.

message 3: by Fatima (new)

Fatima Din | 10 comments I also liked the show during the first two seasons, but it really went downhill after season 2, and progressively kept getting more and more ridiculous and confusing. I stopped watching a few episodes in to season 3, so I wouldn't really say I'm a huge fan, but I do like the cast a lot.

message 4: by Maitri (new)

Maitri Jajoo | 2 comments I totally agree. I liked the first season a lot and was completely hooked but towards the end of second and third was just boring. I feel like they stretched it out too much. I got very confused with what was happening (probably because I watched the second season on Netflix and it took a lot of time for third season to be Netflix) and couldn't keep up. I love the cast but I'm not a huge fan of the show.