Heroes/Readers of Olympus discussion

Announcments > Announcements: new mod

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

daughterofathenacarli | 1393 comments Mod
Hi everyone!
So Summer had to leave, so we are electing another mod. The other mods and I made a list of people we think might be a good mod. Here it is!

Maya 3
Rylee 2
Kate
Dom
Ava
Cat 2
Dalia
Jaecey
Lizzy

Those are people we suggested for it, but anyone can run! If you want to, sign up! We are using the same forms as last time!

message 2: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Does anyone want to run? They can be from that list or not, we just wanted to suggest to those people that they run!

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments I'd like to run too :)))

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 7657 comments Mod
I’d like to run as well.

message 5: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Ok! I will put up a poll in a few days, once everyone has a chance to sign up if they want to!

message 6: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) me too

message 7: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Ok!

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 7657 comments Mod
Thanks, Annabeth!

✨ f i o n a ✨ Hey guys! I am sooo sorry I haven't been on lately!

message 10: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

It's fine. People get busy. :)

✨ f i o n a ✨ Yuuup, that's meh

message 12: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper Can I run for being a mod I am online a looot and looooooove pjo

message 13: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Sure!

message 14: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Ok guys! I am putting up the polls for the newest mod sometime today probably!

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments Cool!
Will it be anonymous?

message 16: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Yep! Just put it up, you should get an invite!

message 17: by Cat, Daughter of Athena (new)

Cat Carstairs | 174 comments Mod
f l i k o t i n a wrote: "Hey guys! I am sooo sorry I haven't been on lately!"

Aileen, you're back!! :)

message 18: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Hey guys! We are over 200 so we are getting another mod soon! Not sure if it is going to be a mod choice or a election tho.

message 19: by Gwyneth, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) | 4242 comments Mod
okay :)
If it's okay, can i run for mod?

message 20: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin Me too

I’d love to run as well!!!!!

message 22: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Yep, you all can!

message 23: by LyraFirefly (last edited Aug 03, 2020 03:19PM) (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) Ooh, me too! BTW, I have a different username right now, but it used to be Lakshanya.

message 24: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) I wanna run for a mod as well! I've answered the questions btw...

message 25: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Ok!