Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Twist: Short Stories Inspired by Tabloid Headlines
This topic is about Twist
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Issues > Adding an anthology to my author profile

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Consuelo Roland (consueloroland) | 8 comments I have a short story in this anthology. I have added a new edition with the cover image and added a title of Editor for Ceridwen Morris. Would it be possible to add it to my author profile? Many thanks

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 18430 comments I have added you as contributor. Please provide the ISBN if you have it.

Consuelo Roland (consueloroland) | 8 comments Hi Scott The ISBN is 1770070605. Thanks!

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42444 comments Mod
For future reference, the Adding New Books folder is for requesting the addition of books that don't yet exist on Goodreads. Moved to Book Issues.

Consuelo Roland (consueloroland) | 8 comments Noted, thanks!

Consuelo Roland (consueloroland) | 8 comments I have poems in both these anthologies. Would it be possible to add me as a contributor, and include both volumes on my author profile.
Thank you.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3... (*)
(*) There are two editions of this anthology with an additional colon in the title in this version.

message 7: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2739 comments #6 Done. Blank edition of second book queued for merging.

Please note that this thread is linked to the book Twist, therefore please either make new threads for unrelated requests, or unlink the book from the topic.

Consuelo Roland (consueloroland) | 8 comments Hi Alex Is this for future reference or do you want me to unlink this latest #6 request for 2 volumes? If so, please advise steps re: how I do the 'unlinking' part. Thanks for your assistance.

message 9: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2739 comments Just for future reference. :)

Consuelo Roland (consueloroland) | 8 comments Noted and will do, thanks.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.