Heroes/Readers of Olympus discussion

Challenges!!! > Demigod Outfit Challenge! (Iris!)

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments Here's mine!

- hair
- t-shirt
- shorts
- shoes
- phone case

And if you want to have a general view, click on this link: https://www.pinterest.fr/domityllebar...

Hope you like it 🌈

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments I love the hair, and shirt, and bracelet and ...
It's really beautiful!!! :)

message 4: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

daughterofathenacarli | 1393 comments Mod
Wow! Yours is amazing! Especially the hair and shoes!

message 5: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

daughterofathenacarli | 1393 comments Mod
You’re welcome!

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments Ava {“Underestimate me. That’ll be fun.”} wrote: "AnnabethChase wrote: "Wow! Yours is amazing! Especially the hair and shoes!"

Domitylle wrote: "I love the hair, and shirt, and bracelet and ...
It's really beautiful!!! :)"

Thank you!!!"

Well, it's the truth ;)

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments I absolutely love the shirt and the shorts ! ! !

message 9: by Rey (last edited May 29, 2020 10:01AM) (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1554 comments (( Dom you wanna attend the Power Honing class in the Academy for God's and Goddesses ? Clairene is RPing her teacher ))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Domitylle wrote: "I absolutely love the shirt and the shorts ! ! !"

Thanks! :)

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments Rey wrote: "(( Dom you wanna attend the Power Honing class in the Academy for God's and Goddesses ? Clairene is RPing her teacher ))"

(( if ya want :) ))

message 12: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1554 comments (( Don't wanna force you. If you want then do it. I just wanted to inform ))

message 16: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) thx

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

That's my entry! Hope you guys like it!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you!