Heroes/Readers of Olympus discussion

Challenges!!! > Demigod Outfit Challenge! (Poseidon!)

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (last edited May 28, 2020 03:37AM) (new)

message 2: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

daughterofathenacarli | 1393 comments Mod
If you get Pinterest, tap the button with the arrow pointing upward. Then, press the bottom that says copy. Then paste in here!

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments You can go on Google :)

message 4: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Just look up Pinterest. You don’t even need to get the app

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments ~Professor Blake~ wrote: "How?"

You type "blue hair" or anything you want, then you choose a photo you like, copy the link and paste it on here :)

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments AnnabethChase wrote: "Just look up Pinterest. You don’t even need to get the app"

Yeah but sometimes it doesn't work...

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments If you don't have an account

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments If you are on a computor you do 'ctrl' + 'v'

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments At least, that's how I do it

message 10: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Same.

message 16: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) thx

message 18: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) Wow! It's really nice!

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited May 30, 2020 02:39PM) (new)

My sister created an entry (she is not a daughter of Poseidon) am I allowed to post hers?

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments Lakshanya wrote: "Wow! It's really nice!"

Thanks ☺️

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments Sophie323 wrote: "My sister created an entry (she is not a daughter of Poseidon) am I allowed to post hers?"

I don't know...
Probably if you precise she did it

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Domitylle wrote: "Sophie323 wrote: "My sister created an entry (she is not a daughter of Poseidon) am I allowed to post hers?"

I don't know...
Probably if you precise she did it"

What do you mean?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She doesn't have a goodreads acc but she wanted to create an entry for this, am I allowed to post her entry on here?

message 24: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) She meant that if you post it and say that she did it, then they might give her credit.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh ok!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

This was done by my sister: https://pin.it/4vtGEoZ
She hopes you guys like it!

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited May 31, 2020 02:48PM) (new)

She also wanted me to let you know that there are 2 options for shirts and that the anklets would be worn as bracelets because they would interfere with the sandals too much.

message 29: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin Here is mine:
https://pin.it/2TorPX3