Heroes/Readers of Olympus discussion

Challenges!!! > Demigod outfit challenge!! (rules)

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

daughterofathenacarli | 1397 comments Mod
Hi everyone!
So I came up with this challenge, here it is!
1. get on pintrest or somewhere you know you can add links from
2 then, make an out fit that you think a demigod of a certain greek deity would wear.
3. Then, after like a week, that cabin gets to choose their favorite of the outfits designed for them to like.
4. you can't send in a submission for your own cabin.

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments That's a really cool idea! :)

So, we can send outfits for any cabin we want right?

message 3: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Yep! I made topics for three already! You can make a topic if you want to do a different cabin!

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments But we can't create outfits for our own cabin right?

message 6: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

No. You vote on the winner for your cabin.

message 8: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

You're welcome!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Does that mean your personal cabin or you OC's cabin?

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments Any cabin you want except your own (as demigod you) cabin :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh ok, thank you!

message 13: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

When do you all want the deadline for the challenge to end?

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments End of the week or of the week after I think

message 15: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

I think probably this week so how about Saturday is that last day for the challenge? Then I think all the people should make an outfit that they would wear and they choose based on two things: What they think a child of that god/goddess would wear, and how close it was to thiers?

message 16: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Hey everyone! The deadline is coming up soon so make sure you put in your entries!

message 17: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

The deadline is over, so everyone please d it for your own cabin to show poeple what you would have chose! Then please say your favorite from your cabin, and the one you think that the book characters who are also from that cabin would like best! Yes, they can be the same one, but no, they don't have to,