YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Cursed Fates (Zodiac Academy #5)
This topic is about Cursed Fates
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > Zodiac Academy 5: Cursed Fates (Supernatural Beasts and Bullies #5) by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti - Restarting December 21st 2021

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 83308 comments Mod
After the devastating events at Zodiac Academy, we have to deal with this darker world we're faced with.
Lionel seeks to hurt us, the Nymphs seek to hurt the entire Fae race, and between all of it, we just have to try and survive each day as it comes.
I'm afraid of everything falling apart, but it looks like it already has.

Deana The  Queen  (deanaaria) | 623 comments 25 percent

(view spoiler)

Deana The  Queen  (deanaaria) | 623 comments 50 percent

(view spoiler)

Deana The  Queen  (deanaaria) | 623 comments 75 percent

(view spoiler)

Deana The  Queen  (deanaaria) | 623 comments Done

(view spoiler)

Rose Hastings (rosehastings) | 138 comments 25% in

(view spoiler)

Rose Hastings (rosehastings) | 138 comments Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted wrote: "25 percent

OMG! How am I going to get through this book!? I’m already weepy and so depressed! I just want to throat punch Tory! There’s so much pain here! And there’s got to be a way to undo the ..."

(view spoiler)

Rose Hastings (rosehastings) | 138 comments 50% in

OMG so much has happened.

(view spoiler)

message 9: by Rose (last edited Jun 08, 2020 01:49AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rose Hastings (rosehastings) | 138 comments Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted wrote: "50 percent

Darius’s fiancé cousin Mildred is soooo gross! Lol! And now she’s starting at the academy with him?!

Oh my, Geraldine and Max got it on in the library! Go Geraldine! All in the name ..."

(view spoiler)

Deana The  Queen  (deanaaria) | 623 comments Rose wrote: "Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted wrote: "25 percent

OMG! How am I going to get through this book!? I’m already weepy and so depressed! I just want to throat punch Tory! There’s so much pain ..."

(view spoiler)

Deana The  Queen  (deanaaria) | 623 comments Rose wrote: "50% in

1. The heirs and Orion are going to do whatever they can to help Darius. I love friendship like this!

2. Geraldine and Max in the library. Go Geraldine!! She's ..."

(view spoiler)

Deana The  Queen  (deanaaria) | 623 comments Rose wrote: "Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted wrote: "50 percent

Darius’s fiancé cousin Mildred is soooo gross! Lol! And now she’s starting at the academy with him?!

Oh my, Geraldine and Max got it on ..."

(view spoiler)

message 13: by Rose (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rose Hastings (rosehastings) | 138 comments 79% in

(view spoiler)

message 14: by Rose (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rose Hastings (rosehastings) | 138 comments Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted wrote: "Rose wrote: "Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted wrote: "25 percent

OMG! How am I going to get through this book!? I’m already weepy and so depressed! I just want to throat punch Tory! There’s ..."

(view spoiler)

message 15: by Rose (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rose Hastings (rosehastings) | 138 comments Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted wrote: "Rose wrote: "50% in

1. The heirs and Orion are going to do whatever they can to help Darius. I love friendship like this!

2. Geraldine and Max in the library. Go Geral..."

I feel like all the couples should get novellas or something...

message 16: by Rose (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rose Hastings (rosehastings) | 138 comments Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted wrote: "Rose wrote: "Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted wrote: "50 percent

Oh my, Geraldine and M..."

I'm so happy you offered! Pretty sure my friends wouldn't appreciate me sobbing my intestines out all day when we have loads of work to do. Can I get some icecream, please?

message 17: by Rose (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rose Hastings (rosehastings) | 138 comments Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted wrote: "75 percent

OMG THAT WHOLE SCENE WITH TORY, CALEB AND DARIUS IN THE UNDERGROUND PLACE WAS HOT AF.

Geraldine flashed the crowd after her Pitball goal!
And the song Seth sang while Rosalie recorde..."

(view spoiler)

Deana The  Queen  (deanaaria) | 623 comments Rose wrote: "79% in

NOOOOO! WTF? I feel like they went a tad too easy on the Kylie idiot. Seriously, what's wrong with that witch? Airhead bimbo. And WTH was Orion thinking? If I was in that situation, I would..."

(view spoiler)

Deana The  Queen  (deanaaria) | 623 comments Rose wrote: "Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted wrote: "Rose wrote: "Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted wrote: "25 percent

OMG! How am I going to get through this book!? I’m already weepy and so depress..."

(view spoiler)

Deana The  Queen  (deanaaria) | 623 comments Rose wrote: "Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted wrote: "Rose wrote: "50% in

..."

Yes, novellas!

Deana The  Queen  (deanaaria) | 623 comments Rose wrote: "Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted wrote: "Rose wrote: "Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted wrote: "50 percent

Darius’s fiancé cousin Mildred is soooo gross! Lol! And now she’s starting at t..."

You can have all the ice cream you want to drown your sorrows. It will be magical ice cream too - no calories.

Deana The  Queen  (deanaaria) | 623 comments Rose wrote: "Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted wrote: "75 percent

OMG THAT WHOLE SCENE WITH TORY, CALEB AND DARIUS IN THE UNDERGROUND PLACE WAS HOT AF.

Geraldine flashed the crowd after her Pitball goal!..."

(view spoiler)

Deana The  Queen  (deanaaria) | 623 comments Rose: Remember, when you’re finished, my Cursed Fates Counseling office will be open for business.

😂😂

message 24: by Rose (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rose Hastings (rosehastings) | 138 comments Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted wrote: "Rose wrote: "79% in

NOOOOO! WTF? I feel like they went a tad too easy on the Kylie idiot. Seriously, what's wrong with that witch? Airhead bimbo. And WTH was Orion thinking? If I was in that situa..."

(view spoiler)

message 25: by Rose (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rose Hastings (rosehastings) | 138 comments Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted wrote: "Rose wrote: "Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted wrote: "Rose wrote: "Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted wrote: "25 percent

OMG! How am I going to get through this book!? I’m already weepy a..."

(view spoiler)

Deana The  Queen  (deanaaria) | 623 comments Rose wrote: "Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted wrote: "Rose wrote: "79% in

NOOOOO! WTF? I feel like they went a tad too easy on the Kylie idiot. Seriously, what's wrong with that witch? Airhead bimbo. And ..."

(view spoiler)

message 27: by Rose (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rose Hastings (rosehastings) | 138 comments Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted wrote: "Rose wrote: "Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted wrote: "Rose wrote: "79% in

NOOOOO! WTF? I feel like they went a tad too easy on the Kylie idiot. Seriously, what's wrong with that witch? Airhea..."

Oh! Okay then.

message 28: by Rose (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rose Hastings (rosehastings) | 138 comments I'm done.

(view spoiler)

message 29: by Rose (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rose Hastings (rosehastings) | 138 comments Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted wrote: "Done

Professor Highspell is evil! Where did she come from!
And I cried when Seth apologized to Darcy!

Gabriel is brother to Darcy and Tory!
Crossover characters from Ruthless Boys and Darkmore Pe..."

(view spoiler)

Deana The  Queen  (deanaaria) | 623 comments Rose wrote: "I'm done.

[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

message 31: by Sharmi (new)

Sharmi | 1 comments Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted wrote: "25 percent

OMG! How am I going to get through this book!? I’m already weepy and so depressed! I just want to throat punch Tory! There’s so much pain here! And there’s got to be a way to undo the ..."

Is it true seth and darcy are
Elysian Mates?
I will freak out now

Saar The Book owl | 2600 comments Mod
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Date changed. Restarting June 15th 2021. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Danique van Dijk (daniquevdijk_) | 3412 comments 4%
(view spoiler)

Danique van Dijk (daniquevdijk_) | 3412 comments 18%
(view spoiler)

Danique van Dijk (daniquevdijk_) | 3412 comments 24%
(view spoiler)

29%
(view spoiler)

message 36: by Danique (last edited Jun 14, 2021 06:20AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Danique van Dijk (daniquevdijk_) | 3412 comments 39%
(view spoiler)

44%
(view spoiler)

Danique van Dijk (daniquevdijk_) | 3412 comments 49%
(view spoiler)

52%
Holy shit. So that was what Caleb had planned???
(view spoiler)

Danique van Dijk (daniquevdijk_) | 3412 comments 57%
I loved the game! (view spoiler)

61%
(view spoiler)

Danique van Dijk (daniquevdijk_) | 3412 comments 64%
(view spoiler)

Danique van Dijk (daniquevdijk_) | 3412 comments 71%
(view spoiler)

Danique van Dijk (daniquevdijk_) | 3412 comments 78%
(view spoiler)

Danique van Dijk (daniquevdijk_) | 3412 comments Just a thought, but what if the Savage King had dark coercion on him? Tory said he wrote love letters to their mother; which is damn cute, but he also had a dark side. What if that dark side only came out because someone used dark coercion on him? Lionel, is that you again?😂

Danique van Dijk (daniquevdijk_) | 3412 comments 80%
(view spoiler)

82%
(view spoiler)

Danique van Dijk (daniquevdijk_) | 3412 comments 85%
YEEEEHEEEES (view spoiler)

Danique van Dijk (daniquevdijk_) | 3412 comments 90%
(view spoiler)

Danique van Dijk (daniquevdijk_) | 3412 comments 92%
Oh no. (view spoiler)

97%
No no no no (view spoiler)

Danique van Dijk (daniquevdijk_) | 3412 comments Finished
Shit. Holy shit. What's with these books and terrible endings?!
(view spoiler)

message 48: by Jenn (new)

Jenn (tellingmelies) | 4788 comments Mod

Date changed. Restarting December 21st 2021. Happy Reading ☺

message 49: by Sibil (new) - added it

Sibil | 1608 comments 6% (view spoiler)

message 50: by Sibil (new) - added it

Sibil | 1608 comments (view spoiler)

« previous 1