Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (dienes) | 2 comments Holly wrote: "Then

I’m looking for people to participate in a huge book exchange. You can be anywhere in the world. All you have to do is buy your favorite book (just one) and send it to a stranger (I'll send ..."

This is a pyramid scheme, not a 'book exchange.'

People, please, don't do this - you won't get anything back.

message 2: by Jenni (new)

Jenni (jennigray) | 1 comments I agree that its a basically pyramid scheme. The maths don't work out, and you just won't get anything back.

I admittedly got sucked in by this idea twice before (people have been trying this for years) both times I bought and sent a book and got nothing back.

Its a nice idea, it really is, but just doesn't work.

message 3: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (dienes) | 2 comments Holly wrote: "I obviously cant promised anyone they will get a bunch of books. Or even one. However this can work if people actually pull through and participate. I know that the person whose name I got is atlea..."

No, it literally can't work. After just a handful of levels, your pyramid scheme would require more participants than the number of humans on the planet. Its literally not mathematically sustainable - realistically, the only ones with a chance of getting anything back are the first few levels.

What a fortunate coincidence that you are trying to set yourself up as one of those first few levels who don't get screwed over.