What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult Horror/Thriller. Midsommar (horror movie) reminded my friend of a book about a little girl rescued from a cult about to sacrifice her

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (ikrondo) | 6 comments It was about a cult about to sacrifice a little girl but a couple who stole her, change their identity, and raised her away from the cult. But they were found out and the cult sent a man to bring her back, he eventually falls in love with her and also tried to save her.

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19148 comments You have to add plot details and genre to your header. Otherwise, your post may be locked by the mods.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39310 comments Mod
While you're adding plot details and genre to your header, please explain what "Midsommar" is.

[on hiatus] The rockabilly werewolf from Mars | 1528 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "While you're adding plot details and genre to your header, please explain what "Midsommar" is."

It's a horror movie, if that helps.

message 5: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (ikrondo) | 6 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "You have to add plot details and genre to your header. Otherwise, your post may be locked by the mods."

Thanks, is that better?

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35179 comments Mod
Thanks for the updating the topic header. This will help searchers and moderators. I added a few more details -- if there's now a spoiler in the header, let us know so we can remove it.

What's the genre - e.g., fiction, adult horror, thriller?

message 7: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (ikrondo) | 6 comments adult horror/thriller

message 8: by Kris (new)

Thanks. Added genre to the topic header. Feel free to update it.

message 9: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (andforamoment) | 302 comments Isabel wrote: "It was about a cult about to sacrifice a little girl but a couple who stole her, change their identity, and raised her away from the cult. But they were found out and the cult sent a man to bring h..."

Awake

message 10: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (ikrondo) | 6 comments Courtney, I read the reviews with spoilers and this sounds incredibly close to what my friend described. I just sent it to her, hopefully this is it! thank you!

message 11: by Kris (new)

Here's the Google Books preview of Courtney's suggestion - Awake by Natasha Preston:

https://books.google.com/books?id=8ql... There are different cover images.

message 12: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (ikrondo) | 6 comments thank you Kris!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Awake (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Natasha Preston (other topics)