What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Contemporary Romance, Harlequin family series? Daughter of the main character is a supertaster, her uncle is a chef in the Italian restaurant the family owns. Set in Arizona or Texas?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keiichi (new)

Keiichi (keiichi0927) | 25 comments It was probably published late 2000s to early 2010s. I think it was set in arizona or texas. The daughter of the main character is said to be a supertaster, her uncle is a chef in the italian restaurant the family owns.

Sorry,that's all i can remember right now. I may edit if anything new comes up. Thanks.

message 2: by Kris (last edited May 27, 2020 07:28PM) (new)

Kris | 34332 comments Mod
Keiichi, that's a good start. However – you must add plot details to the topic header (title). We have thousands of romance requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.) Then we can re-open the thread.

message 3: by Kris (last edited Jun 01, 2020 05:15PM) (new)

Kris | 34332 comments Mod
I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it. This will help searchers and moderators.

- What is the main character's job? Is it her uncle (or daughter's uncle) who is the chef?
- Who is her romantic interest and how do they meet?

message 4: by Keiichi (new)

Keiichi (keiichi0927) | 25 comments Kris wrote: "I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it. This will help searchers and moderators.

- What is the main character's job? Is it her uncle (or daughter's uncle) who is the chef..."

Thanks for the tips. Will remember this in the future. 😊