The Bridge Kingdom (The Bridge Kingdom, #1) The Bridge Kingdom discussion

This book needs more attention????

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lauren Valyear I keep trying to find fanart, discussions etc on this book but NOTHING. I really enjoyed it! Someones gotta feel me..ya?

Sarah SAME

Dadang AGREED

message 4: by Ida (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ida Maria Loved it as well! Took up this book in a complete whim and am sooo happy I was bored enough to so so! Maybe once the second book comes out on the 1st Sept more people will be made aware of it?

message 5: by Ida (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ida Maria What did you guys think of the second book? Anyone else a bit disappointed bc it didn't quite live up to their expectations?

Dadang Ida wrote: "What did you guys think of the second book? Anyone else a bit disappointed bc it didn't quite live up to their expectations?"

Well I think I still love it, I little disappointed because its not long enough, and I think the ending a litte bit rush, I still tought that I would love to read about Lara win again the trust of her people not just because a myth

Sarah Jayyn Oh my gosh I am so happy to have found this thread! I LOVED the first book. I'll be honest, I skimmed some of the second one because I just NEEDED to see Aren and Lara reunited. I went back and read a tad of what I skimmed to fill in the blanks, but I will agree that it was not as good as the first. I wanted more time with them together at the end. And I second wanting to see how she wins the people over again because we know she will. Hopefully there's some mention of that in the third...

Amber Terry I LOVED THE FIRST BOOK SO MUCH!!! I was completely reeled in. To be honest this really got me back into reading. I am excited to pick up the second book soon!

Bluebell I loved this book would definitely read this and the second book again. I agree there needs to be more to the ending would love to see how they do with the kingdom

Mermaid I looooooooved this book!

El Rincón de Lina OMG, YEEEES! I hate that everyone is sleeping on these books!! I really, REALLY loved them.
I need more fanart.
I need the whole world to read these books because I have to talk about them.
And I NEED recommendations of similar books (please).

Pd: Also I would appreciate a third book, I know we are getting books for the other characters but I would do anything to keep reading the story of Lara.

Mermaid Dadang wrote: "Ida wrote: "What did you guys think of the second book? Anyone else a bit disappointed bc it didn't quite live up to their expectations?"

Well I think I still love it, I little disappointed becaus..."

Sooooo agree on that. I felt the ending of the second book was a little rushed… like she wakes up and boom the end lol
I was like huh???? Noooo give me mooooore haha

Would have been happy with a third book with her regaining the trust of the people while more adventures and stuff while also focusing on the other characters. But meh I’m sure the next books are gonna be dope

Ligia  AGREED!!!