Challenge Corner discussion

Rage and Ruin (The Harbinger, #2)
This topic is about Rage and Ruin
Let's Buddy! - Fantasy > Rage and Ruin by Jennifer L. Armentrout -> Starting June 14th, 2020

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 53289 comments Mod
Dangerous secrets and forbidden desires lead to shocking consequences… Don’t miss book two of the fantastical Harbinger trilogy from #1 New York Times bestselling author Jennifer L. Armentrout.

“Jennifer L. Armentrout’s intoxicating new fantasy is her best yet!” — New York Times bestselling author Gena Showalter on Storm and Fury

A half human, half angel and her bonded gargoyle protector must work with demons to stop the apocalypse while avoiding falling in love. The Harbinger is coming…but who or what is it? All of humankind may fall if Trinity and Zayne can’t win the race against time as dark forces gather.

As tensions rise, they must stay close together and patrol the DC streets at night, seeking signs of the Harbinger, an entity that is killing Wardens and demons with no seeming rhyme or reason. Forbidden to be with each other, Zayne and Trinity fight their feelings and turn to unusual sources for help—the demon Roth and his cohorts. But as deaths pile up and they uncover a sinister plot involving the local high school and endangering someone dear to Zayne, Trin realizes she is being led…herded…played for some unknown end. As anger builds and feelings spiral out of control, it becomes clear that rage may be the ruin of them all.

message 2: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 3307 comments I'll join this one too. I love book 1.

message 3: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

yay the more the merrier girl!

message 4: by Kelly (last edited Jun 04, 2020 11:21AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kelly | 3517 comments I really want to read this! The first book was so good :)

Kelly | 3517 comments I kind of want to wait until I have the paperback of this book before re-reading the first one and then read Rage and Ruin. I probably won't read it this month unfortunately.

message 6: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

aww I'm super excited to dive into this! planning on doing so tomorrow or Monday!

message 7: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aly (alyp_01) | 19658 comments Mod
Reading this now! It's been a while since I read the first book so we'll see how it goes

message 8: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

ch 11 (view spoiler)

message 9: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

So behind on this. Starting it tomorrow

message 10: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

It's okay, a little slow but I am interested still

message 11: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (last edited Jun 24, 2020 03:45PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ch 10: (view spoiler)

message 12: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina wrote: "Ch 10: [spoilers removed]"

Hmm, I haven't read those books

message 13: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aly wrote: "Alaina wrote: "Ch 10: [spoilers removed]"

Hmm, I haven't read those books"

I’m probably complete wrong about it all but (view spoiler)

All I know is that I need coffee 😂😂

message 14: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina wrote: "Aly wrote: "Alaina wrote: "Ch 10: [spoilers removed]"

I’m probably complete wrong about it all but [spoilers removed]

All I know is that I need coffee 😂😂"

Oh I see. Yeah I get that vibe too.

I'm drinking coffee now and I already feel like I need more lol

message 15: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aly wrote: "Alaina wrote: "Aly wrote: "Alaina wrote: "Ch 10: [spoilers removed]"

I’m probably complete wrong about it all but [spoilers removed]

All I know is that I need co..."

Haha a coffee break is definitely needed for both of us then

message 16: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

ch 22 (view spoiler)

message 17: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ch 20: (view spoiler)

message 18: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ch 30: (view spoiler)

message 19: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina wrote: "Ch 30: [spoilers removed]"

Oh definitely

message 20: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

ch 32 (view spoiler)

message 21: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Finished: (view spoiler)

message 22: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aly wrote: "ch 32 [spoilers removed]"

yes they are!

message 23: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Damn, I took a break from listening to get lunch. I'll be done soon!

message 24: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Finished (view spoiler)

message 25: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina wrote: "Finished: [spoilers removed]"

So. Many. Questions.

message 26: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aly wrote: "Alaina wrote: "Finished: [spoilers removed]"

So. Many. Questions."

HA SAME!