☆ Reading by Starlight ☆ discussion

Bookish Would You Rather? > All the Time or All the Money?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

its.me.the.bibliophile (itsmethebibliophile) | 110 comments Mod
Would you rather have all the time to read all the books you want or the money to buy all the books you want?

Ashi✿TheAvidReader All the time. Because as Frank Zappa said "So many books, so litte time."

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

All the time cause there are so many books online, so why waste money!

message 4: by Luffy (new)

Luffy (monkey-d-luffy) ♡Akhila ♡ wrote: "All the time cause there are so many books online, so why waste money!"

All the time here as well. Akhila are you referring to downloading copyright material?

message 5: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

its.me.the.bibliophile (itsmethebibliophile) | 110 comments Mod
Ashi wrote: "All the time. Because as Frank Zappa said "So many books, so little time.""

I like that thought process! Also...I love borrowing books from the library so...time it is!!!

A Reading Disaster | 3 comments I would choose the money to buy all the books, I just love having a good book in my hands, reading one online just isn’t the same for me. I also like to read in English (I live in Holland) so reading form the library is just not as fun.

youshouldalwaysreadbooks | 25 comments All the money because then me and my family could quit everything that requires time because we wouldn't have to earn money anymore and spend our time better. So I would just buy a lot of books and have time for them as well