☆ Reading by Starlight ☆ discussion

Bookish Would You Rather? > Ruin the Ending or Never Finish?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

its.me.the.bibliophile (itsmethebibliophile) | 110 comments Mod
Would you rather have someone ruin the ending of a book for you or never finish a book you were reading?

message 2: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

its.me.the.bibliophile (itsmethebibliophile) | 110 comments Mod
Mishkat Pothiyawala wrote: "I swear I always try to not read the ending part but you know I've a teenager mind so if I really want to do it than not even my brain can stop me."

Lol...that sounds like this picture from the group (https://images.gr-assets.com/photos/1...)! It is really hard but I'd much rather finish it myself than have someone ruin it for me.

Ashi✿TheAvidReader I'd rather someone ruin the ending for me because then I can have the satisfaction of ruining their stupid, blabbering mouth. Never knowing the ending is too much torture.

A Reading Disaster | 3 comments I have a habit of reading the very last sentence of a book when I’m gonna read it, but sometimes I see a bit more. I know it’s bette rnot to do it but I can’t help myslef. So I would rather have the ending ruined. (I do the same with tv show, I really need to stop googling things😅)

message 5: by Reham (new)

Reham | 1 comments That's a tough question. Hmm think either way I wouldn't enjoy the ending, might as well hear it from someone. Might still read it myself since I get to experience it with more details although I know what happens.

message 6: by layla (new)

layla Ruin the ending definitely! I'd rather know what happens at the end than not know that would drive me crazy lol

Rey *throw another invite at me I’m gonna lose it* (detectingeagle310) Never finish as in the book never ends or what ?

message 8: by layla (new)

layla S wrote: "Never finish as in the book never ends or what ?"

i think its like you don't get to read the end