☆ Reading by Starlight ☆ discussion

Bookish This or That! > Love Triangle or Insta Love?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (last edited May 27, 2020 05:53PM) (new)

its.me.the.bibliophile (itsmethebibliophile) | 110 comments Mod
Do you prefer a love triangle or insta love scenarios?

message 2: by Kayla (new)

Kayla dawson | 19 comments If I was forced to choose one . It be a love triangle. But I honestly don't like either of them . Most of the time I feel insta love is shallow. Love triangles can be interesting . But sometimes they feel unwarranted.

message 3: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

Kayla wrote: "If I was forced to choose one . It be a love triangle. But I honestly don't like either of them . Most of the time I feel insta love is shallow. Love triangles can be interesting . But sometimes th..."

Agreed! Both are somewhat icky choices...if I had to choose I'd choose a love triangle as well. While a love triangle can be drama filled (sometimes for no reason other than to be dramatic)...I feel like insta love isn't too realistic...

Ashi✿TheAvidReader Love triangle... I'll choose anything above insta-love. Nothing irks me more than that!

message 5: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

Ashi wrote: "Love triangle... I'll choose anything above insta-love. Nothing irks me more than that!"

Insta love just feels too overboard for me most of the time...then I get annoyed with the story haha

daughterofathenacarli | 7 comments Definetly love triangle!

message 7: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

AnnabethChase wrote: "Definetly love triangle!"

Yesssssss!

youshouldalwaysreadbooks | 25 comments I hate both but I hate Love Triangles a little less

message 9: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

youshouldalwaysreadbooks wrote: "I hate both but I hate Love Triangles a little less"

Do you just prefer a single romance plot?

youshouldalwaysreadbooks | 25 comments yes but it's gotta be complicated for them since it's entertainment for me

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

insta love is the worst

the-art-of-reading Insta love hardly ever works, it's wayyyy to unrealistic to me.

A love triangle is the lesser of the two evils, but it has to be done right...like each character in it has to play some sort of role in the triangle, not just be added to create drama.

message 13: by Kulwinder (new)

Kulwinder Singh (ghost50) | 5 comments I'm a sucker for Love Triangles ;)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

IKR!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

But the person may not always end up with the right person