☆ Reading by Starlight ☆ discussion

Bookish This or That! > Enemies to Lovers or Friends to Lovers?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

its.me.the.bibliophile (itsmethebibliophile) | 110 comments Mod
Do you prefer enemies to lovers or friends to lovers?

message 2: by becky (new)

becky  (lunalin) me, it's enemies to lovers...because I prefer hating someone than starting to seeing each other more and time is ticking...in the end they love each other...I prefer that!

message 3: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

~TheLoverOf~ wrote: "me, it's enemies to lovers...because I prefer hating someone than starting to seeing each other more and time is ticking...in the end they love each other...I prefer that!"

I like that thought process! I prefer enemies to lovers too...something about that slow burn is so enticing!

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Kayla dawson | 19 comments I think I love both. Enemies to lovers there is so much tension. I love that . But honestly I think the only enemies to lovers romance I have read is Red ,White and Royal blue. I have read it three or five times. I love it with all of my being. But friends to lovers is almost always so sweet. I love them both!

message 5: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

Kayla wrote: "I think I love both. Enemies to lovers there is so much tension. I love that . But honestly I think the only enemies to lovers romance I have read is Red ,White and Royal blue. I have read it three..."

Ooooh! I loved Red, White, & Royal Blue too! I like how you describe d it..the tension. I like that too...it makes me want to read the rest of the story that much more.

Ashi✿TheAvidReader I feel that Friends-to-Lovers is more cute...But there's something about Enemies-to-Lovers I prefer. Maybe it's the tension, or how adorable it's when they realise they don't hate each other, they've never hated each other....

message 7: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

Ashi wrote: "I feel that Friends-to-Lovers is more cute...But there's something about Enemies-to-Lovers I prefer. Maybe it's the tension, or how adorable it's when they realise they don't hate each other, they'..."

Right?! The emotions in enemies to lovers always seem more complex & interesting to me

youshouldalwaysreadbooks | 25 comments enemies to lovers is the best trope out there try me

daughterofathenacarli | 7 comments Probably enemies

message 10: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

youshouldalwaysreadbooks wrote: "enemies to lovers is the best trope out there try me"

No argument here! :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

enemies obviously!

message 12: by becky (new)

becky  (lunalin) enemies...definitely! friends-to-lovers are quite boring because they know each other a lot, but enemies-to-lovers, it's a build up, making the reader irritating and loving it at the same time!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

actually both...I love it when 2 friends discover they have feelings 4 each other