☆ Reading by Starlight ☆ discussion

Bookish This or That! > Bookstore or Online?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

its.me.the.bibliophile (itsmethebibliophile) | 110 comments Mod
Do you prefer to shop in bookstores or online?

message 2: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

Mishkat Pothiyawala wrote: "Online! I don't think that the libraries I know in my area consist good books. I mean they always have some general knowledge stuffs and that's it."

Good point! I have some big name bookstores near me but even those don't always have the book I'm looking for. You can find almost anything online!

Ashi✿TheAvidReader Online! All good libraries are very far from my home...and my mother won't drive me somewhere that far just to get a book.
And even of there were good libraries near I'll prefer online anyways.

message 4: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

Ashi wrote: "Online! All good libraries are very far from my home...and my mother won't drive me somewhere that far just to get a book.
And even of there were good libraries near I'll prefer online anyways."

Right?! And the books come straight to you!

message 5: by ezgibrsz (new)

ezgibrsz | 25 comments Book store! I'm blessed to have like 5 book stores 15 minutes away with the bus from my home and if you want a book that they don't have at the store you simply ask one of the workers there if they could order it for you and you do't have to take the delivery costs

message 6: by human (new)

human (ohahiwannapice) | 4 comments I like bookstores because you can pick up the books and look at them also the general feel of a bookstore

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

message 8: by Aayush (new)

Aayush Srivastava (aayushsrivastava) | 10 comments BOTH actually

message 9: by Fynn (new)

Fynn (blackbookscrown) | 3 comments I love to go to a bookstore with my friends so BOOKSTORE

Kaatt ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ I love to browse for books in bookstore and I want to buy books from here but I prefer online. Because books these days are getting kind of expensive and you get good discounts on it online.

message 11: by layla (new)

layla I definitely prefer Book shops but i rarely actually buy books from there. Most of my books are from amazon! 😂

message 12: by ezgibrsz (new)

ezgibrsz | 25 comments I like both I definitely prefer book stores but amazon is more convenient (did i spell that word right?)

message 13: by Kulwinder (new)

Kulwinder Singh (ghost50) | 5 comments Online!

message 14: by Anushka (new)

Anushka Book store. Even though online is more convenient but the smell of new books and the book store itself amazes me!!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I miss online reading