☆ Reading by Starlight ☆ discussion

Bookish This or That! > Fiction or Non-Fiction?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

its.me.the.bibliophile (itsmethebibliophile) | 110 comments Mod
Do you prefer fiction or non-fiction?

message 2: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

Mishkat Pothiyawala wrote: "Actually I tried to read non fiction but at the end of the day I was really bored..."

Yes! I hardly ever do & if I do it is for some work related thing. To me...books are an escape & non-fiction doesn't feel that way to me.

Ashi✿TheAvidReader Yeah! I prefer Fiction too.... I've read some Non-fiction books and they were very interesting but reading them feels like a chore...

message 4: by Luffy (new)

Luffy (monkey-d-luffy) Fiction , for me too. Non fiction has too many books I don't like. E.g. books about homeopathy, horoscope, palmistry. Then there are the dull life of monarchs and Emperors. The list goes on and on.

message 5: by human (new)

human (ohahiwannapice) | 4 comments Fiction. I love getting sucked into a book, and I feel like in non-fiction it is harder to be as engaged.
That’s not to say that I don’t like non-fiction i also enjoy reading that and historical fiction.

youshouldalwaysreadbooks | 25 comments Fictionnnnn

message 7: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

Ashi wrote: "Yeah! I prefer Fiction too.... I've read some Non-fiction books and they were very interesting but reading them feels like a chore..."

Agree! feels like homework to me....

Ashi✿TheAvidReader its.me.the.bibliophile wrote:
Agree! feels like homework to me...."

Home work is usually why I have to read it😂

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

fiction, to me most non fiction is boring