dOn’T cLiCk HeRe discussion

Character Creation > Blaze and Blizzard Competition

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by dagger [bing bong] (last edited May 27, 2020 03:40PM) (new)

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Okay, so here's the basic plot:

The city of New York has had some... strange activity over the years. The Research Facility for the Magical and Paranormal is a hidden, underground prison and testing lab for individuals with abnormal abilities. Nobody has ever escaped from the Facility before, until two siblings, codenamed Blaze and Blizzard, found a way out.

Your challenge is to create a few characters as either scientists or inmates.

Scientists:

Name (They HAVE TO HAVE a last name):
Age (21+):
Appearance (Description, not picture):
Personality (Detailed, please):
History/How you came to work at the Facility:
What you want to happen to them (Die, develop a power, etc..)
Other:

Inmate Template

Name:
Age (Under 20):
Power (On word. Ferrokinesis, telepathy, etc..):
Danger level on a scale of 1-10:
Appearance (Detailed Description):
Codename (Having something to do with their power):
Personality (Detailed):
History:
What you want to happen to them (Die, lose powers, escape, etc..)
Other:

A few things to take into consideration...

- The scientists don't have powers, and none of them are traitor spy people that help the kids escape and stuff.
- The powers of Pyrokinesis and Cryokinesis are already taken.
- The danger level is not merely based on their power, but on their personality. If your person couldn't hurt a fly, then they're not a danger level ten.
- It's very rare for someone to have been born with powers. They were given powers somehow. That's what goes in the inmate "History" section.
- Lunaria, please don't sue me. I need ideas just as much as you do XD
- The winners get to have their characters play a super important role in the story. One scientist and one inmate will win, each from a different person

Current Characters:
Drago {Dragokinesis}.
Luna Rosewood {Fate}
Wynnie Jor Mangar{Scientist}
Ava Brooks{Aerokinesis}
Flora Davis {Terrakinesis}
Wesley Davis {Aerokinesis}

I swear to effing God that if you guys start fighting again, I'm going to lose it. Calm down. It. Doesn't. Matter. Some people have better things to do with their time than sit around and solve your fights.

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Is it bad that I'm already planning out which actors I want to play characters in a movie version of this?

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) For some reason, I really want Tom Hiddleston to play one of the characters who I'm not going to reveal just yet because that would be a major spoiler.

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Look at me over here being ignored by everyone

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Why have a girlfriend when you can have a really hot actress who lives on the other side of the globe and doesn't even know you exist?

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Heyyyyy

message 7: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Potatos/Dagger wrote: "Look at me over here being ignored by everyone"

I'm sorry I was busy!

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Potatos/Dagger wrote: "Why have a girlfriend when you can have a really hot actress who lives on the other side of the globe and doesn't even know you exist?"

I'm talking about Letitia Wright in case you wanted to know

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Anyway

hallo

message 10: by (new)

​ (dragomania) well I'm an idiot in case you wanted to know

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) No you're not

message 12: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Name: Drago
Age (Under 20): Drago
Sexuality: Drago
Power (On word. Ferrokinesis, telepathy, etc..): Dragokinesis
Danger level on a scale of 1-10: Drago
Appearance (Detailed Description): Drago
Codename (Having something to do with their power): Drago
Personality (Detailed): Drago
History: Drago
What you want to happen to them (Die, lose powers, escape, etc..) Drago
Other: Drago

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) setting the bar high for everyone else aren't we

message 14: by (new)

​ (dragomania) you know it! XD

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Very detailed on the personality

gtg

message 16: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Potatos/Dagger wrote: "No you're not"

I had written <>s instead of the strike-through html. Also I've done many stupid things in my life

message 17: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Potatos/Dagger wrote: "Very detailed on the personality

gtg"

D:
:(
:C
:c
D''''''''':
:''''''''''''''''''''''(
too many tears

message 18: by dagger [bing bong] (last edited May 27, 2020 02:43PM) (new)

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh)
   : - )

message 19: by (new)

​ (dragomania) *so many sad emojis*

message 20: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ (last edited May 27, 2020 03:13PM) (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 422 comments Name: Luna Rosewood

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Power: Fate

Power Explanation: She can control fate/ destiny. She can change the future. Ex. If someone is to die at a pet shop she can tell them to avoid pet shops.

Danger Level: 7

Appearance:
~Hair: Luna usually keeps her looks. Her hair is usually a thick, long, black hair that falls to her hips like a waterfall. She usually has it up in a simple ponytail so it doesn't get in the way of her activities but sometimes she'll keeps it down. She prefers her hair to be a simple straight style but somedays she wants to try something different and makes it wavy.

~ Eyes: She has sea blue eyes that are alamond shaped

~ Eyelashes: Long

~Skin Tone: Slightly Tanned

~:Height 5 ft 3 in

~Weight: 89 lbs

~ Race: Chinese

Code Name: Destiny

Personaility: Luna is soft spoken and kind. She doesn't really care about looks more about how she can escape the prison. She hates being locked up. She's really good with kids and acts like an older sister. She also acts older than she is. This was forced on her for being in the laboratory.

History: Luna was born in a rather rich family. Her father was abusive, and her mother no better. They sold her to the scientists when she was 2 and she grew up not knowing them. They gave her the name her parents had picked though so she wouldn't be confused if she had any memories from the first two years of her life. The were wrong. All Serenity has wanted is to escape. When Blaze and Blizzard escaped she felt envy.

Fun Facts:
~Birthday: March 5

What happens to her: Falls in love and escapes

message 21: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Name: Wynnie (Wyn) Jor-Mangar
Sexuality: Demisexual
Appearance: Wyn is a plump woman with long blond hair (usually styled in a tight bun) Her eyes are a dark brown. Stylish to a fault, Wyn seems to have a perfect outfit everyday. (I can add more XD)
Personality: Wyn is a studious, quiet person mostly. She will get extroverted when something isn't fair or not right. When faced with tough discussions, Wyn is indecisive. (i can add more here too)
History/How you came to work at the Facility: Wyn was a graduate in Magical Studies when she got a call to work at the Facility. She's a teensy bit uncomfortable testing people but doest wanna get fired because of the good pay.
What you want to happen to them: Ummmm.... maybe die? IDK. Whatever you need her to do i guess.
Other:

message 23: by (new)

​ (dragomania) also lets be honest the best power is Dragokinesis

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) XD

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ₮ⱧɆ Ø₮ⱧɆⱤ ₭ɎⱠɆɆ wrote: "Name: Wynnie (Wyn) Jor-Mangar
Sexuality: Demisexual
Appearance: Wyn is a plump woman with long blond hair (usually styled in a tight bun) Her eyes are a dark brown. Stylish t..."

Approved!

message 27: by (new)

​ (dragomania) WIP
(view spoiler)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 422 comments wow, you've gotton so far LOL

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ✝✝ Lunaria ✝✝✝ wrote: "changed"

A few more notes, hope you don't mind

What do you mean by "controlling fate"?

For her Personality, Appearance, and history, it still says Serenity and not Luna

Her codename woukdn't fit her power

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) The power is still confusing me a bit. Does she just see the future and warn people, or just have the ability to do whatever the heck she wants with it? The first one would be fine, but the second one would be too OP

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 422 comments Potatos/Dagger wrote: "The power is still confusing me a bit. Does she just see the future and warn people, or just have the ability to do whatever the heck she wants with it? The first one would be fine, but the second ..."

the first one

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ✝✝ Lunaria ✝✝✝ wrote: "Potatos/Dagger wrote: "The power is still confusing me a bit. Does she just see the future and warn people, or just have the ability to do whatever the heck she wants with it? The first one would b..."

Okay, great! Thank you! Luna Rosewood is approved!

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 422 comments Name: Flora Davis
Age (Under 20): 14
Power (On word. Ferrokinesis, telepathy, etc..): Terrakenesis
Danger level on a scale of 1-10: 1
Appearance (Detailed Description): She's a brown haired tanned girl.
Codename (Having something to do with their power): Gaea
Personality (Detailed): She's just a babi and would rather save a side than kill it.
History: She was born and raised in the facility
What you want to happen to them (Die, lose powers, escape, etc..): fall in love and escape
Other: N/A

Name: Wesley Davis
Age (Under 20): 15
Power (On word. Ferrokinesis, telepathy, etc..): Sky Power
Danger level on a scale of 1-10: 8
Appearance (Detailed Description): he's a choclate brown haired cute guy that would be a jock
Codename (Having something to do with their power): Uranus
Personality (Detailed): He's only mad if you insult Flora
History: He's twins with Flora and was natuarally protective of her
What you want to happen to them (Die, lose powers, escape, etc..) Fall in love and escape
Other:

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) There. It's over. I tried to make this so y'all could have fun creating the characters, and it turned into a fight. Thanks for that. If you guys start fighting again, I am going to lose it. Both characters have Aerokinesis. I have an idea for how to work that in anyway. I have to go now. If I come back to aother fight, I am going to go absolutely insane. Thanks.

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Okay.

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) All characters are approved.

message 38: by (new)

​ (dragomania) wait even

Drago?

I don't trust him

message 39: by dagger [bing bong] (last edited May 28, 2020 10:14AM) (new)

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Okay so

Ava is approved. However, Pheonix is the name of the main character, so you'd have to change the second one's name.

message 40: by (new)

​ (dragomania) POTATOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ | 787 comments
Name: Lexi Ray
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Lexi has jet black hair that reaches well down her back. Usually, it is pulled back in an intricate braid and sometime in a high ponytail, but she never has it just down and free. Her eyes are a bright emerald green and they are full of words she doesn’t say. Her skin is lightly tanned and she is tall and wiry. She is stronger than she looks and her glare is enough to send most people running.
Personality: Hm... lemme see if I can do this... uh... ok. Lexi is fierce. She is capable of snarky, sarcastic remarks and loves to input them at the worst possible times. She is easily provoked and can fly into a rage very easily. She uses her words like a knife, always aiming to hurt. She isn’t totally sadistic, but close. Lexi may seem sweet and kind on the outside, but she definitely has a dark side to her.
History: Lexi always wanted to be a scientist, but was running low on the cash to make it happen. When she saw this place was hiring, what else would she do? Lexi readily signed up and on her first day, easily conformed to the environment. Her smart nature and quick wits helped her gain a little respect around there. Even now, when she definitely has enough money, she doesn’t resign. Weird, right?
Outcome: Hm... sudden and surprising death?
Other: Owns a Doberman named Scar. Despite his fierce name, he is a big sweetheart.

message 42: by (new)

​ (dragomania) dog owners aren't allowed to die for one simple reason. Their dogs would be sad

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Approved!

message 44: by (new)

​ (dragomania) so if my name is Drago would I need a different project name? Or would I be that one weirdo who doesn't share their actual name and instead goes by their project name?

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Yeah you'd need a different project name

and perhaps a little more detail

you're playing a dangerous game by letting my imagination fill in the blanks on this character

message 46: by (new)

​ (dragomania) XD

message 47: by (new)

​ (dragomania) But it's a fun game!

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) I was originally planning on making him a Groot-like character who literally said nothing but "Drago is me"

message 49: by (new)

​ (dragomania) That would be amazing yet I'm happy you didn't do that

message 50: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Do you have any plans on what my Drago's power would/could be? I can try to come up with something if you want?

« previous 1