What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Abusive relationship

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Wilson (rachw82) | 7 comments So mum dad older daughter and i think 2 other kids live in a house and dads a drunk, beats up the wife alot (possibly the kids) generally a nasty piece of work and the mums friend tries to see her and go round and help with the kids when she can.
At some point in the book the mum goes out leaving the daughter to baby sit. Dad comes home from one of his drunken days away and tried to rape the daughter. Any ways either she kills him or the mum does when she walks back in and sees whats going on.
The mum is a good mum and dotes on her kids and i wana say they live a very poor life.
Driving me mad !! Any idea? X

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32045 comments Mod
Rachel, that's a good start. However – you must add genre and more plot details to the topic header (title). We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

- Is this book for adults or teens?
- Around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine.
- What's the location?