dOn’T cLiCk HeRe discussion

Books > Nemesism - Thomas/Cecelia

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 422 comments I thought Cecelia wrote it

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) They're both co-writing it together

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

We both did

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I just put it as my name cause Cecelia isn't on this group

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 422 comments the book is very petty

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 422 comments not this book, her other one.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Which one?

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 422 comments demons in disguise

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Its not Petty!

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 422 comments it kinda is. If not petty than Mary Sue

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Whats wrong with it?

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 422 comments Everyone always believes her lies, she's always loved for her entire life. She's aa super strong demon that people have been looking for.

She's the classical rebel against the cliché evil.

it's really repetitive at the very least

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Everyone believes her cause she is a demon!

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 422 comments yeah, that just proves the boringness. I personally like an interesting story. Not a story where she just becomes a little petty mary sue.

If you don't like constructive criticism and just want people to tell you how good your book is, don't post it because that'll never happen

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Have you even read all three books?

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 422 comments I wasn't being rude. Please don't come into conversations that don't involve you!

Also Got it?!?! was rude.

Thomas: No, I gave up on it because it just wasn't my thing. I like books that bring srprise

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 422 comments I honestly would prefer it if people said negative things. It helps me get better.

Ex: When doing my kata in karate and people say it's good but it's not, that hurts me instead of helping me

message 20: by smile (last edited Jun 07, 2020 02:07PM) (new)

smile is taking a smiley break (smileyfox) | 788 comments
Ok, absolutely NO fighting in here, got it?

Personally, I think the book is very good. It’s well thought out and has adventure to it. Believe me, I’ve ready some pretty bad stories and this isn’t one of them.

Everyone, please don’t get so worked up about this. Constructive criticism is best. No bashing people. Honestly, it doesn’t help anyone to be rude. The best way to help others improve is to gently point out their mistakes and encourage them to improve.

If there are any more silly arguments like this, all the participants WILL be kicked out without warning, got it?

I am sick and tired of all the arguing and it certainly isn’t helping my situation at home. My mom isn't doing well and I don’t have the patience to deal with y’all. Please, please, please stop fighting. I can’t take it anymore!
-O

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

ƒɛąɾƖɛಽಽ ąחɗ ƒɛɾσͼίσնಽ [[summer-long semi-hiatus]] wrote: " Ok, absolutely NO fighting in here, got it?

Personally, I think the book is very good. It’s well thought out and has adventure to it. Believe me, I’ve ready some pretty bad stories and this isn’..."

I'm sorry. Its just, I am very tired right now. I have only slept like, ten hours in the past week.

message 22: by smile (new)

smile is taking a smiley break (smileyfox) | 788 comments Thank you guys, and sorry for lashing out at y’all...