dOn’T cLiCk HeRe discussion

Assassin’s Coven > AC: Competition Applications

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) Is this where we formally submit our AC characters?

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) Okay! I only made one, sorry, but I'm really proud of him and hope you can find a way to fit him into the story!

message 5: by zaide [...moss] (last edited May 27, 2020 02:04PM) (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) Name: Fuji Lionsmane

Section: Speaker

Power: Fuji can speak to cats. All kinds of cats. Housecats, lions, tigers, if it's classified as a feline then he can talk to it. He'll usually rearrange the words when translating out loud, though, because some cats can be very rude.

Class: Outcast

Family: Well, they're all dead. Could I possibly make him a long-lost
relative of Serenity? Just for a plot twist, neither of them would know that they were related until further in the story.

Appearance: Long, black hair that he usually wears in a tight braid. When it's loose, it goes down to his knees. Brilliant amber-gold eyes like a hawk's. Bronze skin. He's tiny, even for a nine-year-old, and is often mistaken for a girl because of his hair.

Personality: Oh, dear. Who had the brilliant idea to give this boy caffeine? Fuji is bouncy, energetic, and curious. He's super ADHD and can't sit still for over thirty seconds. This child usually talks so fast that nobody can understand what he's saying.

History: Fuji's parents died when he was very young. He still remembers exactly how it happened, but nobody believed him when he said that men with black cloaks had murdered them. He's lived on the streets for most of his life, and the other homeless people he's met are fiercely overprotective of him because he's such a sweet precious child

Taken Trial or No: Nope.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 422 comments Accepter and Added!

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) Thanks!

message 10: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Is there a templet? I didnt see one. Sorry if this is an annoying question Seren. Xd

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 422 comments There is I can post it for you if you want

message 12: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Can you? Thank you so much!

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 422 comments NP!

Whoever it is please stop changing the name

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 422 comments ame
section (shifters, etc)
power (detailed)
class
family
history
taken trial or no ( they take the trial at 12)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 422 comments sections depend on power

message 16: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Ah okay!

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 422 comments so boosted strength, the section would be Boosted

message 18: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Okie! ill fix it!

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 422 comments so if she was born in the coven then we need a new template. is that ok?

message 20: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Yeah sure! (Sorry for all the wrong stuff!)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 422 comments Name
Power
Section
Group
Rank
Looks:
History:
Other

message 22: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Name: Reyna Telagdrm
Section: Boosted
Power: Reyna has the power of strength. She can lift heavy things with ease.
Group: (what group would she be in?)
Looks: Reyna has long dark hair and blue eyes. She's tall with normal body type.
History: Reyna was born in the coven and in a moving company.
Taken trial or no: Yas
Other: