MARVEL: A New Generation discussion

NYC > Jewelry Store

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deadpool (new)

Deadpool | 35 comments Mod
Wally lands in front of the bank. He breaks open the glass door, and drops down his boombox, which begins to play California Gurls, by Katy Perry. "Let's cook some chimichangas bitches!!!"

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) Sam gave Wally a look, like, You're an idiot before walking through the door. One of the robbers charged towards her, and they had a quick melee battle before Sam judo flipped him and knocked him out.

message 3: by Deadpool (new)

Wally walked in after him and immediately began taking fire. He just kept walking through the bullets though, and he then proceeded to decapitate 3 of the 12 robbers with his katanas. "God, these insufferable fuckwads can't just get a job. They gotta go and rob a motherfucking bank."

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) "So violent," Sam said, glancing at the decapitated robbers. "You realize you don't have to kill them, right?" She knocked out four other robbers.

message 5: by Deadpool (new)

"It was an accident! Jeez!" He then put away his katanas, and started to use his boomerangs to knock out 2 more robbers.

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) Sam rolled her eyes and took out three more of them, leaving one left.

message 7: by Deadpool (new)

Wally decides to take out the final one. "Hey! Yeah you! You! In the ski mask! Watch this! I'm gonna open up a fresh can of whup ass!" He then kicks him in the junk, and yells "Cock Shot!"

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) As the robber fell to his knees, Sam roundhouse kicked him in the face. She looked around. "Damn." She muttered something to herself and walked outside of the bank.

message 9: by Deadpool (new)

"We gotta get the hell out of here. I just commited like four murders."

message 10: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) Sam teleported, leaving Wally behind by accident. Well, it might've been an accident.

message 11: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) "If you wanted a warning, you should've asked for one." Sam said, walking ahead. "Personally, I don't see the point of suits. I can kick ass just fine in everyday clothes." The sound of a gunshot and shatering glass caught her attention, and she started walking towards the shop.

message 12: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) Sam stopped in front of the door. "How do you wanna go for this? Dramatic or just walk in and start fighting people?" She asked Darcie.

message 13: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Phoebe fricken Parker walks by the fight scene carrying groceries. She stares at Sam and Darcie with a confused expression. That's one way to do it

message 14: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Phoebe sets down her bags and shakes them out. She then sits down and takes a sandwich out of a bag. Wish I had popcorn. Popcorn and epic fights go great together!

message 15: by zaide [...moss] (last edited Jun 11, 2020 06:29PM) (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) Sam didn't notice Phoebe, but she judo-filpped one of the robbers and knocked him out. She kicked another one's feet out from under him, slamming the back end of one of her daggers into his head. If you watched her closely enough, you could see that she never drew blood for some reason.

message 16: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) Sam nodded wordlessly and took out another one. Someone from behind her stabbed her in the forearm with something, and she winced before knocking the guy out with a quick blow to the head from her other arm.

message 17: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) "Yep, that's it," Sam said. She glanced at her arm. "I should probably get this bandaged up once we get back." The daughter of Loki put her hand in her pocket, looking at her cousin. "You ready to go back or do you wanna stop for a coffee first?"

message 18: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) "Trust me, I feel the same way. Granted, I chose to join the team by my own will, but I had no idea I'd mainly go on missions with a reckless idiot who cuts off his limbs and throws them at people for no reason. You'll probably meet Wally once we get back." Sam said, shrugging.

message 19: by kylee, (last edited Jun 12, 2020 06:48AM) (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Phoebe sighs. The fight was over. Time to get back to her totally boring life. She got up to leave. A flicker of movment caught her eye. Phoebe yelled. "Badaboom baby!" And quickly shot a burst of web fluid at a women, who just a second ago, was aiming a rather large gun at Sam and Darcie. Pgoebe giggles at the sight of the woman stuck to the wall, a disgusted look on her face.

message 20: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) Sam whirled around at the shout, seeing the woman stuck to the wall. "Thanks!" She shouted to Pheobe, like it was the most normal thing in the world.

message 21: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Phoebe grins at Sam. "You're very welcome!" she says and bows dramatically. The women on the wall start to curse loudly. Bee walks over to her. "I would say 'Your not you when your hungry' and give you a snicker, but I'm fresh out," she says to the women. "How about a sandwich?"

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 14 comments Cam was watching from the cafe window

message 23: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 2 comments Asiza was bored, wandering the streets.

message 24: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) ((Hey… would you guys mind deleting all your posts that aren't specifically in the spot that was getting robbed? I'm renovating the group, so once I'm done there'll be a different topic for the cafe. Thanks!))

message 25: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) ((Thanks!))

message 26: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) (Nah, I got it. Thanks for offering!)