Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Conservative Judaism:  Our Ancestors to Our Descendants
This topic is about Conservative Judaism
Page Numbering Requests > add page count

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Robert Eisenman (mrmiffmiff) | 29 comments Bit difficult, no ISBN I'm able to find. Conservative Judaism: Our Ancestors to Our Descendants by Elliot N. Dorff. Library of Congress Catalog Number is 77-81801 if that helps. I seem to have the 1988 7th printing, not sure if page counts vary between prints.

Page count is 247.

Let me know if there's any other metadata needed.

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2739 comments Very little to work with here... If you could provide us with: publisher, publication date (if different from the printing date), format (hardcover/softcover), and maybe a scan/photo of your copy that would be great, because currently it's just a blank edition.

Robert Eisenman (mrmiffmiff) | 29 comments As far as images go, this is the best I can do for now. Google Drive link, if that's alright. I can put it somewhere else if you need. I'll be able to get a better scan either later today or in a few days, probably in a few days.

The publishing page says
A publication of the National Youth Commission, United Synagogue of America. (c) United Synagogue Youth, 1977.
It's softcover, at least my edition is.

Will do my best to get a better image in when I can.

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2739 comments Since the listing was blank to begin with, I have made it into your edition with the information above. If you would like to provide a better image later, just let us know here and someone will replace the old one.