Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 82k Urban Fantasy Novel

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacob (new)

Jacob D. | 3 comments Seeking a few Betas for my first novel. Need the information back within the next 3 weeks as I've head a problem with family and friends only sending me a chapter a week at best. Story is heavy on action, synopsis below.

When an extermination mission goes sideways, Levi Hawthorn finds himself now stuck with a Genie that just wants to eat junk food and post on her Instagram all day. Now he'll have to square off against the dark forces converging on Wyoming to keep her from falling into their hands, as well as for his own survival.

message 2: by Devin (new)

Devin Fabian | 3 comments Hey Jacob, sounds like an interesting concept. I wouldn't mind reading. You can PM me the details. :)

message 3: by Jacob (new)

Jacob D. | 3 comments Devin I tried but it keeps telling me you don't exist as a user for some reason.

message 4: by Amy-Louise (new)

Amy-Louise (amy-louise298) | 7 comments Hello Jacob,
love your book synopsis. I am very interested to beta read for you. I am new to beta reading but look forward to give honest and detailed feedback. As a medical student I am very conscious of deadlines and being prompt in getting my thoughts back to you. Hope you will consider me.
Amy-Louise

message 5: by Jacob (new)

Jacob D. | 3 comments Thanks for the interest! Shoot me a PM with your email and I'll send it out to you.