Group for broken hearts. discussion

A song I wrote about how I feel

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

On Ava. This is so touching.

Eᐯᗩ ᗪᗩᗯᔕOᑎ ᗯᗩᖇᑎEᖇ | 168 comments That is really heartfelt. I love how everyone has such good writing song techniques but if I were to write a song about my feels it would only make sense to me.

Eᐯᗩ ᗪᗩᗯᔕOᑎ ᗯᗩᖇᑎEᖇ | 168 comments I can understand that.

message 4: by mjraves (new)

mjraves (bookscoffeeandimalesbian) | 7 comments this is so heartbreaking...you are a very talented songwriter!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ava. We are so alike

message 6: by mjraves (new)

mjraves (bookscoffeeandimalesbian) | 7 comments Ava {“Underestimate me. That’ll be fun.”} wrote: "My sister only tells me she loves me when I’m crying or when she wants me to do something for her. My dad gets angry at the slightest thing I do, and he doesn’t smile at me anymore. I’m just a disa..."

I’m so sorry, you don’t deserve this pain and it truly breaks my heart. I can relate to what you are going through-I know people claim to relate in poor attempts to sympathize, but I genuinely do know and I would take that pain away from you to inflict on myself if I could.

message 7: by mjraves (new)

mjraves (bookscoffeeandimalesbian) | 7 comments Ava {“Underestimate me. That’ll be fun.”} wrote: "cheryl_bombshell wrote: "this is so heartbreaking...you are a very talented songwriter!"

Thank you! I like yours better though😊"

thx, you’re so nice 😊don’t diminish your own amazing masterpiece though!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Check out my journal

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh Ava.....this is Downright INCREDIBLE! I love how you just poured out your heart........you are a insanely good song-writer. Keep it up plz, keep meh crying.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ava {“Underestimate me. That’ll be fun.”} wrote: "Thank you. It’s probably really bad, but it kind of expresses how I feel about my friends who always leave. Even when they tell me they won’t... it’s just a lie... and it hurts so much, but I’m for..."

It’s not - I think that everyone here relates to it

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, Ava! I love this! I don't really think there's anything to fix. I can put it to some sheet music, if you want.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay! I'll get working on it!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

ooh thats cool

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

do you think after you finish the sheet music could i... maybe sing it and send it to y'all?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

kk cool

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow thats rly good!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Nah - i just wanna hear what u think it should sound like

Eᐯᗩ ᗪᗩᗯᔕOᑎ ᗯᗩᖇᑎEᖇ | 168 comments I love how ya'll can write awesome songs. I am terrible at song writing. I am good at romance writing but nothing else..

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

ok

if i were to do a cover of this (or if u gave me the notes [i wouldnt steal it obviously]) i would make it fast tempo, idk like rock?

i also write songs

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

cos im on my ipad when i get on my computer i can put them in here

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Yaaay!