FLASHLIGHT READERS discussion

GAMES! > WHO'S THEIR GODLY PARENT

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Srujan, Bibliophile (new)

Srujan (srujanreads) | 1320 comments Mod
Tell us who should be your favorite fictional character's or any fictional character's Godly parent!!

message 2: by Dalila (new)

Dalila Mandić (dalila93) | 98 comments I think Hermione's (Harry Potter) Godly parent is Athena :D

message 4: by Srujan, Bibliophile (new)

Yes even I think so

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 109 comments Fred and George (Weasley twins) would be Hermes kids!

message 6: by Dalila (new)

Dalila Mandić (dalila93) | 98 comments Domitylle wrote: "Fred and George (Weasley twins) would be Hermes kids!"

Yes!! I agree....

What about Harry? Maybe Zeus, since Harry is good with flying on the broom...

message 7: by Amelie (new)

Amelie | 1106 comments True, Harry’s godly parent could be Zeus (it could explain the lightning scar)

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 109 comments Yeah, Harry and Zeus would be great!

message 9: by Srujan, Bibliophile (new)

Yesss!

message 10: by Alicia (new)

Alicia | 302 comments From Carry On, I think my choices are kinda basic but well...
Baz - Hades: cause he has Nico vibes. Dark, a little bit emo, super gay, in love with the hero, prefers to fight rather than showing emotions, will insult you for showing he cares about you...
Simon - Apollo: Baz said he was like the sun and was made of energy. Also he was really bright (not in an intelligent way). Oh and he’s bi, like Apollo.

message 11: by Ambuja (new)

Ambuja Rani | 46 comments Who do you all think would be Luna's godly parents? ( Luna Lovegood)

message 12: by Amna (new)

Amna (iamnaa) | 340 comments Apollo can be Luna's father.

message 13: by Amelie (new)

Amelie | 1106 comments I think Luna’s godly parent could be Iris. Iris is very eccentric, free spirited, and goofy like Luna! Also, the children of Iris are good at art, and we know that Luna’s a great artist! And in the story, we never see Luna’s mum, but if she was a goddess that could actually make sense.

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 109 comments Amelie wrote: "I think Luna’s godly parent could be Iris. Iris is very eccentric, free spirited, and goofy like Luna! Also, the children of Iris are good at art, and we know that Luna’s a great artist! And in the..."

I completely agree!