Cozy Mysteries discussion

Authors needing help > More reviewers needed for a paranormal cozy mystery

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lina (new)

Lina Hansen | 15 comments Hiya,
with my debut (1 July) getting closer, I'm still trying to drum up reviews. The novel is on Netgalley, alternatively I can send a bookfunnel link. Here's a short blurb for you:
Aunt Eve is dead - murdered - and Myrtle has inherited the Witch’s Retreat, a Bed and Breakfast in the idyllic British village of Avebury. As Myrtle bumbles along in search of a murderer, she uncovers secrets more shocking than death: a hidden magical relic, a coven of amateur witches, and modern witch hunters on the prowl. In My Attic is a new take on the cozy mystery. Think trainee Miss Marple channeling the twenty-first century with a paranormal twist.

Contact me if you have questions!

message 2: by Amber (new)

Amber Sauer | 6 comments Very cute. I will be happy to provide an honest review on Goodreads, Amazon and my Youtube channel. What deadline do you have for reviews? Would the second week of June work?

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber Sauer | 6 comments I have requested the book on Netgalley

message 4: by Lina (new)

Lina Hansen | 15 comments Amber wrote: "I have requested the book on Netgalley"

Dear Amber, thank you so much! I hope you will enjoy the read. Second week of June would be perfect - I know how busy reviewers are, so - no stress.
Take care and stay healthy,
Lina

message 5: by Amber (new)

Amber Sauer | 6 comments The publisher declined my request. If there is another way to read/ review I would be happy to move forward.

message 6: by Lina (new)

Lina Hansen | 15 comments Huh? They are not even involved; I need to check, that sounds a bit odd.
I will send you a bookfunnel link per PM! Sorry for all the trouble.