Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Adult Contemporary Romance - 80K

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Ferrer (kferrerwrites) | 1 comments Hi All-

I'm looking for 2-3 beta readers for my first full length novel.

Blurb:
As the founder of a fledgling zero-waste non-profit organization, Leigh Kendrick is used to being considered a bit odd, even by Portland standards. Despite more than one profile article featuring her dumpster diving, Leigh has lived and recycled in relative obscurity.

Nick Echeverría is a beta male living in the alpha male world of real estate development. His family’s business is ruthlessly successful thanks to the brute force machinations of the family patriarch. While Nick struggles to meet his father’s expectations, his mother is obsessed with her son’s love life...or his lack of one.

When a charity auction bid goes viral, Leigh is accidentally swept up into the furor and she crosses paths with Nick. For two people not planning on finding love, it sure felt easy to fall. But nothing is easy when you are in the public eye. Can the small flame ignited endure, or will they burn out under the pressure of online scrutiny?

If this sounds like something you are interest in, please feel free to shoot me a DM or email me at kferrerwrites@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Kathryn

message 2: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha Hapeman (tabithahapeman) | 18 comments HI Kathryn, I'll beta read for you! Please email your MS to thapeman628@gmail.com

Also, if you'd like to swap I'm happy to do that. I'll beta without swapping, but I wanted to throw it out there!

Looking forward to reading your work