MARVEL: A New Generation discussion

Hidden Base > Central Area

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deadpool (new)

Deadpool | 35 comments Mod
(The new generations base of operations.)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Sam walked into the base, daggers sheathed by her side. She slid into a chair and started typing something on the computer, with her usual complete disregard that anyone else was in the room.

message 3: by Deadpool (new)

Wally prances in from his dorm, dancing like a maniac. After finishing his dance routine, he finally speaks. "What's up douche-bags!" Then he cuts off his hand, and throws it to Sam. When she catches it, it's middle finger was stuck up.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Sam tossed it over her shoulder, barely looking at it. "Again, Wally?" She asked, not taking her eyes off the computer. It looked like she was hacking something.

message 5: by Deadpool (new)

"Of course! I love how tiny my hand gets! It looks like a little baby doll. But what the hell are you doing, your taxes?" He then laughs his weird little laugh.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "You are a menace to society," Sam deadpanned. "And no, actually, I'm hacking a security database so we can get into a Hydra base on the next mission. Which you would know if you'd been paying attention."

message 7: by Deadpool (last edited May 27, 2020 12:28PM) (new)

"Oh I'm more than a menace! I'm a mothertrucking nightmare! And I can't die, so this nightmare ain't ever gonna go away!"

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Remind me why I put up with this shit again?" Sam asked. The daughter of Loki shut down the computer and stood up.

message 9: by Deadpool (new)

"Because! You love me like a brother! A step-brother, of whom you hate."

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "That sounds about right. It could also be that I'm the only one here with any sense, and despite myself, I'd appreciate it if you didn't die."

message 11: by Deadpool (new)

"Remember? I can't die! Watch this! I can be a unicorn!" He grabs a sharp knife and stabs it into his skull. "See? I'm only a little woozy!"

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Wally, just because you can stab yourself in the forehead doesn't mean you should, no matter how amusing it is to see you with blood dripping down your face," Sam said, grabbing her green leather jacket off the chair.

message 13: by Deadpool (new)

"I gotcha. And by the way, there's some fuckwads robbing a bank downtown. Let's give 'em a show!" He grabs his boomerangs and puts them onto his suit. Then he grabs a new expanding glove for his quickly growing hand.

message 14: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (last edited May 27, 2020 12:58PM) (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Sam nodded and teleported out of the base.

message 15: by Deadpool (new)

He grabs a chimichanga and his boombox and teleports out of there.

message 16: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (last edited May 27, 2020 12:48PM) (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((Okay, so here's thing: I've never actually seen any of the Deadpool movies. Don't ask; You've met my overprotective mother. Do you mind listing Wally's powers?))

message 17: by Deadpool (new)

((fast healing and immortality,marksman and sword wielder, trained assasin, excelerated speed and strength))

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((Okay, thanks. But how would he teleport? The only way Sam does it is because it's one of the powers she inherited from her father))

message 19: by Deadpool (new)

((Oh shit. Ok then, you teleported me with you.))

message 21: by Deadpool (new)

Wally returns and flips Sam off. "God you can be such a bitch."

message 22: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (last edited May 27, 2020 01:38PM) (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "You're alive, aren't you?" Sam said sarcastically.

message 23: by Deadpool (new)

"Only on the outside sweetie. And by the way, can you get me that hammer thingy your uncle used to use? Oh, and watch out. The Venompool symbiote is out to get me. My dad used it a while back, and now it wants me."

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "One, don't call me sweetie, two, no, and three, why the hell didn't you tell me that earlier, dumbass?!" Sam demanded.

message 25: by Deadpool (new)

"Well first, get me that hammer thing please. My dad was worthy, so I must be to, and second, it didn't seem like a big deal."

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "I'm not getting you the hammer thing. Get it yourself if you want it that bad." Sam said. "It didn't seem like a big deal? Are you kidding me?! Just because you can't die doesn't make the rest of us invincible, you know."

message 27: by Deadpool (new)

"Well, you see, the Venompool symbiote is the only thing that will allow me to beat both Venom and Carnage, who both now have hosts, so I kind of need to use the symbiote to defeat them.

message 28: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) | 4 comments After a night of drinking, Artie rose early and headed to the gym. He worked out for several hours and then wandered to the common area a towel wrapped around his thick neck. He entered and immediately spotted the others. He nodded to Sam, "Cuz," he acknowledged then looked over at Wally and added, "Deadfool."

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Sam waved at Artie. "What's up? I've been dealing with this idiot for the past few hours." She gestured to Wally.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Sam whirled around when she heard the two guards. She instinctively whipped out her daggers. Looking at Darcie's face, she faintly recognized her, but kept her attention on the guards. "Anyone care to tell me what the hell is going on?" She asked, sounding angry. She was a bit intimidating, honestly.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Sam raised her eyebrows a bit, recognizing her cousin. “Oh, dear. That seems like quite the predicament. But you forgot to mention the part where I was supposed to care.” She looked at the two guards. She recognized them, too. They had tried to capture her when she first showed up here. “You two had better get the hell out of here before I put a knife in both of your heads.” She told them.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "There are a couple bunks over there," Sam said, "but if you don't plan on staying for too long, I wouldn't get too comfortable." She gave Darcie a knowing look, but then an alarm started blaring from the ceiling. Sam looked up at it, scowling. Because she's Sam and she just has random items in her pocket, she pulled out a baseball and threw it into the alarm. It was an effective way of shutting the thing up. She glanced at the map displayed on the computer. "Some dumbasses robbing a store." She said. "I'll handle it. You wanna come with?" She asked Darcie as a sidenote.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Sam smirked back. It had been a while since she had seen her cousin, and Sam had forgotten how much she liked Darcie. "Whatever you choose," She said, mimicking her tone. She teleported to the city, bringing Darcie with her.