Christian Book Reviews discussion

Reviews > New Christian Romance Novel looking for reviews

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Mason (amandabmason) | 8 comments I am looking for reviews of my newly released Christian Romance, The Long Road Home, Bluff Creek Novel Book 1.
When a bitter ex-football star is suddenly called home, he realizes the answers to all of his problems might have been there all along.
It's about 248 pages. I have several different format options. Let me know if you would be willing to review! Thank you!!

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Gardner (amandagardner) | 59 comments Sounds interesting. How soon do you need it reviewed? I have I’m doing before Friday . But I would like to read over it

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Mason (amandabmason) | 8 comments I don't really have a deadline to have it reviewed by. Just when you get to it will be fine. I can send to you in any form you would like, just let me know.

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Gardner (amandagardner) | 59 comments amandagardner696@gmail.com

message 5: by Darren (new)

Darren | 17 comments I would be interested in doing a review. My email address is:
dkr1717@yahoo.com

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Mason (amandabmason) | 8 comments Amanda wrote: "amandagardner696@gmail.com"

Would a MOBI copy work for you?

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Gardner (amandagardner) | 59 comments Let’s try that . Thanksb

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Mason (amandabmason) | 8 comments Amanda wrote: "amandagardner696@gmail.com"

I have tried to send to this email twice and keep getting a message saying it is undeliverable.

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Mason (amandabmason) | 8 comments Darren wrote: "I would be interested in doing a review. My email address is:
dkr1717@yahoo.com"

I have sent you a MOBI copy. Thank you!!

message 10: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Gardner (amandagardner) | 59 comments I am so sorry I hit wrong number it’s
amandagardner695@gmail.com

message 11: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (dandyjenn) | 9 comments Are you willing to send me a copy, even if I can't read it for about a monthish? If not, I totally understand! 🙂

message 12: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Mason (amandabmason) | 8 comments Yes of course! I can email you a MOBI copy if you would like.

message 13: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Gentry | 1 comments If you’re still needing reviews, I’d be happy to review for you! What formats do you have available?

message 14: by Violet (new)

Violet Perry (Just a Bookish Blog) (justabookishblog) | 162 comments Amanda wrote: "I am looking for reviews of my newly released Christian Romance, The Long Road Home, Bluff Creek Novel Book 1.
When a bitter ex-football star is suddenly called home, he realizes the answers to al..."

Hi Amanda! How are you? Are you still looking for reviewers for your book(s)? If so, I'd love to read and review it in exchange for a physical copy, as I don't really have a good way to read ebooks. My review would be published on Goodreads and my book blog. I can also be reached by email at: justabookishblog@gmail.com
Thank you!

message 15: by Duezette (new)

Duezette | 26 comments Hi I would review, what other formats do you have?

message 16: by Lilyyy (new)

Lilyyy (starlightmoonlight) | 138 comments Hello! I'd love to help review your book on Amazon, Goodreads, and/or Bookbub if you have any print copies available! I unfortunately I don't have a good way to read ebooks so they're not ideal. My email is lilylyu7@gmail.com. Let me know if that would work! God bless!!