Mission Viejo Library discussion

Recommended Reads > Best Beach Reads?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 31 comments Mod
What beach reads are you looking forward to this summer? Maybe it's something that's been on your list for a while, or maybe it's something new that you've been eagerly awaiting. Either way we want to know!

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 31 comments Mod
My list for beach reads includes:
- Crazy Rich Asians: I keep meaning to read this and never get to it. But I loved the movie and everyone says it's a perfect summer read so I'm definitely adding it to my list.
- My Lovely Wife: I need a summer thriller and this one sounds intense! Husband and wife spice up their marriage with murder? It's a summer must-read for me.
- Saint X: Here's another thriller I wanted to read when it came out but never got to it. It didn't even get good reviews but I want to believe it will be good because the plot sounds interesting!
- Beach Read: No list would be complete without at least one romance. This one sounds super cute and easy to read with an uplifting ending which is what we all need right now!

message 3: by Jean (new)

Jean Page | 11 comments Hi Sarah! Beach Read is also on my list and it has great reviews!

message 4: by Allison (new)

Allison | 54 comments Mod
I really want to read Get a Life, Chloe Brown, by Talia Hibbert, about a gal with chronic illness who finally decides to take the reins and experience everything life has to offer. It sounds fun, inspiring, and sweet!

message 5: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Wolfson | 12 comments I want to read Kevin Kwan's new one called "Sex and Vanity". A comedy that's set in the Hamptons in NY. It's the first of a new series set in big cities.