Paranormal Women's Fiction Fanatics discussion

Sucks To Be Me (First Fangs Club #1)
This topic is about Sucks To Be Me
Fab 13 > Kristen Painter - First Fangs Club

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Namita , High Sorceress Accidentally (last edited Dec 18, 2020 09:48PM) (new) - added it

Namita  | 159 comments Mod
Sucks To Be Me (First Fangs Club #1) by Kristen Painter Suck It Up, Buttercup (First Fangs Club, #2) by Kristen Painter Sucker Punch (First Fangs Club #3) by Kristen Painter

Hockey Mama | 53 comments I'm having a hard time with this one. Not sure why. I'll have to try again later, and give it another shot.

message 3: by Namita , High Sorceress Accidentally (new) - added it

I haven’t read this yet. I am enjoying her other series, Nocturne Falls.

Kat, lover of bears... (kati3kat) | 8 comments Kristen Painter is my favorite paranormal author and I struggled with this too. I went back to it and even though the mob genre is not my favorite I was able to enjoy it after I got to a certain point.

Hockey Mama | 53 comments I don't usually enjoy mob books either. I am going to try a different series by her. Her writing was good, I just didn't enjoy the topic.

message 6: by Namita , High Sorceress Accidentally (new) - added it

I haven't read this series at all.

Adria (doitandshutup) | 2 comments I read the first one and liked it enough to read the second one, but forgot to go look for it

Dawn (mzpeanut71) | 2 comments I listened to the first book and plan to get the next two soon.