Sports Club discussion

Gymnastics

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kiley (new)

Kiley (gymnasticsbooksandcottoncandy) | 11 comments

message 2: by Charlene (last edited May 26, 2020 12:40PM) (new)

Charlene  Turner: KINGDOM KEEPER | 52 comments I have been doing Gymnastics since I was 2

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 22 comments Wow! You must be really good at it!!!

message 4: by Charlene (last edited May 28, 2020 01:10PM) (new)

Charlene  Turner: KINGDOM KEEPER | 52 comments I'm pretty good, still kind of clumsy on some of my landings,but practice makes perfect.
do you do gymnastics?

message 5: by Kiley (new)

Kiley (gymnasticsbooksandcottoncandy) | 11 comments I do! I have also been doing gymnastics since I was 2. Charlene, do you still do gymnastics?

message 6: by Charlene (new)

Charlene  Turner: KINGDOM KEEPER | 52 comments Yes, even though I have been doing it for so long, I still love to do it.

message 7: by Sara (new)

Sara Wow you guys must be really good. I did gymnastics when I was like 5,6, and 7 but then I had to stop. But I started back up again last September but I'm not that good. The hardest things I've done were probably a handspring over the volt, back hip circle and then jump to high bar, or a front tuck. Oh and an aerial. I hope I can get back into it this September.

message 8: by Charlene (new)

Charlene  Turner: KINGDOM KEEPER | 52 comments I hope you can too, it is such a fun sport to do

message 9: by Emma Grace (new)

Emma Grace I don’t do gymnastics, but I can do some of the moves like cartwheels, splits, and back bends.

message 10: by Becca da (new)

Becca da Romance Queen (becca_da_romance_queen) | 5 comments I have been doing gymnastics since I was four and I suck at it and my mom forces me to do it...UGH :(

message 11: by Emma Grace (new)

Emma Grace Well if you practice you’ll get better! Same with me! When I first started dance I was not good at it at all but I worked hard and five years later, I got really good! If you love it then you’ll get really good!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

i been doing gymnastics for my school for 2 years and i'm rlly rlly good at bars and hate hate the floor

Greta Loves Books | 30 comments We used to have to do gymnastics so much at school. I remember I hated it because I am not flexible AT ALL.

Greta Loves Books | 30 comments We used to have to do gymnastics so much at school. I remember I hated it because I am not flexible AT ALL.

Greta Loves Books | 30 comments I guess it's just not the sport for me...

message 16: by Sara (new)

Sara I love bars and floor. I don't mind volt but I hate hate hate beam. I suck so badly on beam. I can't even do a cartwheel on it.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

i hate hate the floor bars and volt r my fav

message 18: by Becca da (new)

Becca da Romance Queen (becca_da_romance_queen) | 5 comments Sara wrote: "I love bars and floor. I don't mind volt but I hate hate hate beam. I suck so badly on beam. I can't even do a cartwheel on it."

I so agree with you!

message 19: by Becca da (new)

Becca da Romance Queen (becca_da_romance_queen) | 5 comments My fav is probably jumping up and down on a trampoline XD

message 20: by ClaraBelle (new)

ClaraBelle (elsiecorriedale) | 45 comments I love watching gymnasts at the Olympics! Especially Nadia Rodejov and Gabby Douglass