Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

7 Years on the Front Line
This topic is about 7 Years on the Front Line
Book Issues > Editing Help Needed

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Y. Tse (sarahytse) | 2 comments Hello,

I hope you're all well! I submitted a discussion post earlier, but I think I forgot to put it in a folder, so I'm going to try this again and see if it shows up. I recently uploaded my book (7 Years on the Front Line) to Goodreads, but I made a couple mistakes in the process, and am wondering if someone can edit my author profile.
First, my name is Sarah Y. Tse, but when I uploaded my book, I forgot the "Y.," so would someone be willing to add the middle initial?
Secondly, my book title is "7 Years on the Front Line," but I accidentally wrote "7 Years on the Frontline," so would someone be willing to go in and make "Frontline" 2 words?
Thank you, and please let me know if these questions need to be directed somewhere else!
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2739 comments Done.

If you wish to claim your author profile, you may do so by completing the form found here. For more information on the author program, see here.

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Y. Tse (sarahytse) | 2 comments Alex wrote: "Done.

If you wish to claim your author profile, you may do so by completing the form found here. For more information on the author program, see here."

Thank you, Alex! I appreciate your help. I've actually already submitted an application to claim my author profile, and am waiting on a response.