The Academy for Goddesses and Gods discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Mod Chat?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 964 comments Mod
nice!! okay so no one except for the mods are supposed to comment here all right, and you guys have a tendency to comment in the threads i've said not to >:( so please for once, bring your questions etc. into the questions / chat thread. thank you!

message 2: by clairene ⍥ (new)

okay so my friend said they had an idea for us, but they were going to join the group (i don't think they've done it yet) but this is the idea:

I have an idea for a villain I think would work great... a former teacher determined to end the reign of gods and consume all; I'm thinking he's a primordial god of chaos and destruction, to him life breeds evil so in order to finally restore a sense of balance he must bring an end to all

He can even have a cult of students that worship him and seek an end to all as well

so i've asked them if they wanted to play the evil villain and they agreed, but they're not here yet so just wanted to put this here as a keep in view kind of idea! in the mean time, we can think of other ideas, like maybe a capture the flag / battle royale kind of thing?

message 3: by clairene ⍥ (new)

yeah! but for now its on hiatus so we have to think of another event!

like i suggested- capture the flag / battle royale, what do you think of that? :)

message 4: by clairene ⍥ (new)

meaning for example Aeris could throw airballs?

i think on that note, we could have a sports day sort of thing and have different kinds of sports like water polo, netball, basketball and of course dodgeball! so they can activate a variety of skills

another tournament, like what lunaria mentioned, could be a legitimate power tournament. i was thinking those who wanted to sign up could sign up, then we create threads for a 1 vs 1 fight, with us mods as the referees, but our characters can fight too (we can ref each other) then the winner will proceed to the next round. does that make sense?

message 5: by clairene ⍥ (new)

maybe capture the flag can be for later events, so we can sort of differentiate ourselves from other groups?

message 6: by clairene ⍥ (new)

I didn't see your notification as well!

I think we should reduce the number of people in each group in the tournament though, and also group them up ourselves according to the interested participants; because we can ensure that the power balance is maintained.

I was thinking also of the different parts of the tournament, and maybe it could be like 4 parts (so that it lasts a month):

Arena Battle (group v group battle in the gym/fields)
?
?
?

I intend to let capture the flag be a standalone event.
What do you think?

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.